Central Transport | Postponed until May 3rd.

Credits
I knew the knotheads in management didn't have a clue as to how they were going to handle the start time circus at the GRR terminal. There was a posting by the time clock when I got in that the new bid start times would be postponed until May 3rd and the current start times will be effective until that date.

Next they are going to tell you on Mondays come to work at your regular start time, tues - fri call before you come. When you do get a chance to bid watch how all of the sudden more than half of the start times will say "on call". In chicago you can't punch in until your load is ready, You just stand their in the office until your name is called then they hand you a radio. The only then you bid on is the route, what determines what time you leave is when linehaul drivers get back with the freight for your area. Kinda of pisses you off when linehaul gets back late.

I would love to see that happin here half of the drivers load themselves and freight comes in as late as 11 am. We need to take care of the issues on the dock. Lack of equipment is a big issue and late linehaul freight sucks for the customers .Fixing this would cut down on drivers overtime. Not this messed up starting times ::shit::.

So all this stuff I been hearing about grand rapids is true. I don't think that management likes you guys very much.

My guess they postponed the start times to make it work for them.

You watch next will be a different start time every day and a different area to run every day. Are you sure your not all extra board drivers? They treat you like it.

[quote author=kidtrucker link=topic=79537.msg824191#msg824191 date=1272078370]
I knew the knotheads in management didn't have a clue as to how they were going to handle the start time circus at the GRR terminal. There was a posting by the time clock when I got in that the new bid start times would be postponed until May 3rd and the current start times will be effective until that date.
[/quote]
What do you mean "bid"? as in pay money?

What do you mean "bid"? as in pay money nope you put your name on a starting time and if some one with more time wants it he gets it