Yellow | Pot bust

Come on Pilot108, I thought you knew better than that. Remember it all depends who is driving the truck. You know YRC has their secret road drivers that flip placards around at the rail yards, because they don't have the hazmat paper work to pick up the load to begin with. Their the same drivers that hook a set a triples at the MO-4 from scratch in 15 minutes, and don't punch in, or when they call to report a break down and never go back and got the clock time entered in the computer, because they want to save YRC some money. It is like their trying out for the NAFTA Olympics. Then those same people come on truckingboards and complain how Bill Zollars is a evil man that screwed everything up. You got to love it, LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Pilot108, I thought you knew better than that. Remember it all depends who is driving the truck. You know YRC has their secret road drivers that flip placards around at the rail yards, because they don't have the hazmat paper work to pick up the load to begin with. Their the same drivers that hook a set a triples at the MO-4 from scratch in 15 minutes, and don't punch in, or when they call to report a break down and never go back and got the clock time entered in the computer, because they want to save YRC some money. Then those same people come on truckingboards and complain how Bill Zollars is a evil man that screwed everything up. You got to love it, LOL.

It must be sad to have one thought and one thought only as your only thing to say ! You have stated your "OLD ' ways again . We will see the outcome !

Ah gee wiz, we had drivers like that at Yellow too. Every major US trucking company has their fair share. YRC should have sold the truck load pot on the street, than they would have enough money to be paid into the pension by the end of the year, or give a bag to each member so they can just by with all the BS thats going on. I know pot is legal in the state of California. Does YRC have any trusted drivers in the San Bernadino, CA area? LOL