SAIA | Prayers going out to Huoma, and Louisiana!

WasatchRambler

TB Lurker
Credits
The eye of Hurricane Gustav passed right over Huoma at 10:AM, CST. Our prayers should go out to our co-workers and everyone in the area that they should be safe and hopefully this hurricane is a dud!

By the way, any conjuncture on how this will effect freight?

Many good people down in Homa. Watching WDSU out of New Orleans Huricane is curently over Homa with winds of 100 mph

The eye of Hurricane Gustav passed right over Huoma at 10:AM, CST. Our prayers should go out to our co-workers and everyone in the area that they should be safe and hopefully this hurricane is a dud!

By the way, any conjuncture on how this will effect freight?

This huuricane will be the shot in the arm for Saia when they can not deliver their GSX shipments. They will not lose the money.

they were in my thoughts as well. i heard they moved the servers to Ga, b/c of what happened during Katrina. i remember running the city in those days...it was total confusion with the office people and dispatchers. it was a very smooth time for me not having to mess with the nextel and all.

thinking about our brothers at SAIA

Many good people down in Homa. Watching WDSU out of New Orleans Huricane is curently over Homa with winds of 100 mph

Many good hard working Americans at SAIA. You know Katrina changed preparedness for the SAIA system. Hopefully you guys will keep right on rolling with little impact on you lives from Gustav.