Premium Membership Delays

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
The Premium Membership function is not working as intended because of the tighter security that has been implemented on the forums, When you pay it is supposed to instantly set up your premium but I now have to do it manually so rest assured I will give you your full time when I get the alert unless I am at work driving of course. Sorry , I will get it figured out one day but there are only so many hours in the day

The Premium Membership function is not working as intended because of the tighter security that has been implemented on the forums, When you pay it is supposed to instantly set up your premium but I now have to do it manually so rest assured I will give you your full time when I get the alert unless I am at work driving of course. Sorry , I will get it figured out one day but there are only so many hours in the day
Maybe spending less time laying across the steering wheel?

Why not give, Satish, at Patel Financial a call? He handles all of Coop’s computer issues, financial, and viaduct damage claims for them.

I just left Patel after slamming 23 sets of balls in the cafeteria door , I left them all crying and then stole ALL the hot dogs leaving in a grand mood skipping down the hall . Jeff will fix it just hang in there Big R .

SMOKESTACK - :wee:

I know I will get grief from someone on TB for this, but this is honest comment. Why are you not marketing premium? I may not know where to look but, I can't find any information at all about what it is or why I would want it. As much as I am hated on TB, my opinions are honest and real. Even my detractors have to admit it makes them think. How boring would this board be if we all bowed down to the few loudest and most prolific posters?

I know I will get grief from someone on TB for this, but this is honest comment. Why are you not marketing premium? I may not know where to look but, I can't find any information at all about what it is or why I would want it. As much as I am hated on TB, my opinions are honest and real. Even my detractors have to admit it makes them think. How boring would this board be if we all bowed down to the few loudest and most prolific posters?
click your name in the top right and select account upgrades ... I don't market it much because I make very little money on it or advertising in general so it's not a big deal either way. As long as I make the server bill every month I don't really worry about selling anymore.

Is it good grief???? ..... Charlie Brown.

click your name in the top right and select account upgrades ... I don't market it much because I make very little money on it or advertising in general so it's not a big deal either way. As long as I make the server bill every month I don't really worry about selling anymore.
Thanks Jeff for helping Blade, I almost started crying.