•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

President Brandon on hot mic calls reporter stupid son of a bitch

Keepingon

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden called Fox News White House reporter Peter Doocy “a stupid son of a bitch” Monday on a live microphone, after Doocy asked Biden whether inflation was a political liability to him.

The verbal slip took place during a White House event on Biden administration efforts to combat inflation. After Biden complained that all the press questions were about the military buildup around Ukraine, Doocy shouted, “Will you take questions about inflation? Do you think inflation is a political liability ahead of the midterms?

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
where is the outrage
the reporter community came together when Barry tried to bar Fox
when Trump kicked out Acosta
this seems to be a slight at the "honorable profession " of White House reporter

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium
I'm not making excuses for Biden.....but maybe he's under the impression that Peter actually voted for him in the 2020 election, and now given the country's current situation even Biden realizes it's an appropriate name to call any of his 81 million supporters... just saying.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock