XPO | President Of Xpo Ltl

mynNKEU.jpg

Everyone thinks they are waiting for the YRC vote to determine the next step for what to do with the LTL.

Troy Cooper serves as president of XPO’s global organization. With senior positions in operations and finance, he has been instrumental. He formerly served as XPO’s chief operating officer from 2014 to 2018, and as the transportation segment leader. From 2015 to 2017, he also served as chief executive of XPO Logistics Europe, and he remains a member of the European supervisory board. Prior to joining XPO in 2011, he held senior management roles with two public companies, United Rentals, Inc. and United Waste Systems, Inc. For United Rentals, he helped to integrate over 200 acquisitions in the United States, Canada and Mexico. For United Waste Systems, he worked with Mr. Jacobs to build an integrated organization of 86 collection companies and 119 facilities in 25 states. Earlier, he worked in public accounting with Arthur Andersen and Co.

Troy Cooper serves as president of XPO’s global organization. With senior positions in operations and finance, he has been instrumental. He formerly served as XPO’s chief operating officer from 2014 to 2018, and as the transportation segment leader. From 2015 to 2017, he also served as chief executive of XPO Logistics Europe, and he remains a member of the European supervisory board. Prior to joining XPO in 2011, he held senior management roles with two public companies, United Rentals, Inc. and United Waste Systems, Inc. For United Rentals, he helped to integrate over 200 acquisitions in the United States, Canada and Mexico. For United Waste Systems, he worked with Mr. Jacobs to build an integrated organization of 86 collection companies and 119 facilities in 25 states. Earlier, he worked in public accounting with Arthur Andersen and Co.

So his resume is …. I follow Jacobs like a puppy. ::shit::, maybe I am qualified. Pay me what he makes !

Arthur Anderson is that the Enron accounting company?

I’m asking who is currently Xpo freight (ltl) president Troy is the president of the whole shabang . Who replaced Wagers as acting president?

I don't think they would close it up, anything is possible but liquidation would not pay the debt off. If anything they might sell of portions of the company and buyers assume the debt. This is just pure speculation on my part. I guess that everyone will know come Friday with the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT"