Politics | PRESIDENT TRUMP’S MAR-A-LAGO HOME RAIDED BY JOE BIDEN’S FBI — BREAK INTO HIS SAFE!

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
Premium
Lol the democrats throw this hand-grenade then Brandon goes on vacation. The heat is off him for a while.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Brandon doesnt know whats going on
the guy is a total puppet

He always wanted to be president and got his wish (of course he wont remember it)
the people around him (thinking Barry pulling the strings for his fundamental transformation of America) are using him as a front
thus he will receive all the blame

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Trump had fully cooperated with them leading up to the raid, yet the pulled this fascist stunt anyway.
Hillary deleted 33,000 emails and smashed her electronic devices AFTER they were subpoenaed and there was no raid on her mansions.
Tell me again how the intelligence agencies aren't biased, politically motivated, and corrupt.

:coffee1:

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Lol the democrats throw this hand-grenade then Brandon goes on vacation. The heat is off him for a while.
Where are the whiney assed Libtards that complained every time Trump took 20 minutes off for a break? And here's Brandon on vacation again, without a single peep from his base.
(Although that POS being out of town is a good thing for the country.)

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Trump had fully cooperated with them leading up to the raid, yet the pulled this fascist stunt anyway.
Hillary deleted 33,000 emails and smashed her electronic devices AFTER they were subpoenaed and there was no raid on her mansions.
Tell me again how the intelligence agencies aren't biased, politically motivated, and corrupt.

:coffee1:

dont forget she also didnt know what the giant "C" on the document meant

interesting
get him before they get us

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

if we actually had a media instead of a propaganda ministry, maybe someone would be asking why the DCgrad field office conducted the RAID and not the southern Florida office

also-

Amendment IV​

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

so was Meliana's closet on that warrant?
why did they want the security cameras turned off?
why werent Trumps lawyers allowed inside the house?

Keepingon

The timing of the raid is very suspicious.
After Trump backed candidates win numerous primaries and shortly before Liz Cheney’s primary. Losing her hurts their Jan 6th circus show.

believe in coincidence?

Now their fighting to keep the affidavit used to get a BS warrant sealed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock