Preston 151 line watch

23K gold is quite soft , it most likely is 23K plating and it would be worth more as a collectable than scrap . Let me see the back please . Technically, a timepiece can only be considered a gold watch if the case is made of solid gold . However, you can count watches in a lower price range as well, as their cases are made of stainless steel which is then coated in gold. A gold watch is almost always produced from an metal alloy. Do you see a mfg stamp ? A good picture of the back again my friend .

It has Rolex styling but I have not seen a 23K solid ever cross the bench my friend . Seen plenty of fake though . Do you know the history ? Why would want to be rid of it ? I have my American Freightways watch and a 10K white gold and diamonds (real) ring from FedEx Freight that are to be given to my grandson .

Your old watches are not in the class with this classic, it's in the Rolex family. I think it's called Timex.
The Pups circle for the second hand.
It has a miniature 8V71 Detroit, runs on 3 drops of #2, and leaks a quart of oil each week.
I was offered a Tesla for the watch, but I'm holding out for a Kia.
BTW, the T M said it was probably 96 carrot at least.

It has Rolex styling but I have not seen a 23K solid ever cross the bench my friend . Seen plenty of fake though . Do you know the history ? Why would want to be rid of it ? I have my American Freightways watch and a 10K white gold and diamonds (real) ring from FedEx Freight that are to be given to my grandson .
I thought FedEx only gave y'all hotdogs. You been holding back Smoke. I got a coffee cup from NW. :1036316054:

23K gold is quite soft , it most likely is 23K plating and it would be worth more as a collectable than scrap . Let me see the back please . Technically, a timepiece can only be considered a gold watch if the case is made of solid gold . However, you can count watches in a lower price range as well, as their cases are made of stainless steel which is then coated in gold. A gold watch is almost always produced from an metal alloy. Do you see a mfg stamp ? A good picture of the back again my friend .

Your old watches are not in the class with this classic, it's in the Rolex family. I think it's called Timex.
It has a miniature 8V71 Detroit, runs on 3 drops of #2, and leaks a quart of oil each week.
Just a thought, but it would really be neat when the trailers are upside down if the logos on them changed to Swift...lmao

No mirrors? Or did they come off when you went past midnight?

Okay from what I can tell you friend , Croton Watches is still a family-owned business, operated by the Mermelstein family out of their headquarters and factory on an 18,000 square feet facility in Moonachie, New Jersey. It is Japanese quartz (not junk) and should go to a jeweler to replace the battery and gasket which is very fragile , do not do this at home unless you have the tools to pop it open and the proper battery . Second it is water RESISANT to 150 feet 5ATM (that's atmospheres personally if the rear gasket and crown gasket are not perfect it's toast after submerging her , IT'S NOT WATER PROOF that's another story . It is 23K plated over a stainless steel case , the gold will wear off being so soft and should not be polished (it will come off after time) The back is solid stainless and is a screw down and as I said we use a special wrench to take that off and it WILL NEED A GASKET , don't ruin it . As far as history maybe reach out to https://www.crotonwatch.com/ then value , well to the right guy a couple $100 in perfect condition and it would be a collector if it were scraped $20 , but don't do that instead make a deal with someone here that retired from P151 . It's a neat watch , I did my best not having it in my hand but I gave you the link and they probably could tell you a years they made them . The serial number is most likely on the inside back . TB IS NOT INVOLVED AND YOU AND THE MEMBER ARE TOTALY RESPONSIBLE , DO THE TRASNACTION IN PRIVATE MESSAGE AND MAKE SURE YOU GET PAID AND SHIP , you asked I did my best to help you so you are on your own now my friend , good luck .
Phone: 914-893-4111
Toll Free: 800-443-7639
Best I got my friend , I'd say keep it , love it .
SMOKESTACK

I can see that the pins that hold the bracelet to the watch should be replaced also , it looks like one is bent a bit . They are stainless tubes with a spring in it that puts pressure on the ends so it snaps into the watches lugs .