Holland | Pretty quiet on here?

Waiting for contracts talks to start ????
f64c453740563eae427217657ae6d615.jpg

I heard that a CRST team truck went to Wheeling,Joliet, and Rockford, and ran over the gates at each place....
Anybody ever hear of dragging their asses out of the truck? Or is everyone scared? Hoffa Sr. wasn't scared. This must be foretelling of what all the scaredy cats will do next year. Just let the company do what they want.

What's there to talk about.....the company does whatever they want and Juniors union does nothing to back up the driver. It really makes a guy wonder if he shouldn't finish up his career elsewhere, I guess next spring will answer that question. I sure wish more of my brothers would fly past me five or ten miles from the terminal and go and run in and get their dispatch before I even have a chance to even get out of my truck! I am starting to think we are the Swift of LTL. The only thing I enjoy around here is when the dispatcher asks me what took so long in the morning....that does put a smile on my face!

What's there to talk about.....the company does whatever they want and Juniors union does nothing to back up the driver. It really makes a guy wonder if he shouldn't finish up his career elsewhere, I guess next spring will answer that question. I sure wish more of my brothers would fly past me five or ten miles from the terminal and go and run in and get their dispatch before I even have a chance to even get out of my truck! I am starting to think we are the Swift of LTL. The only thing I enjoy around here is when the dispatcher asks me what took so long in the morning....that does put a smile on my face!
Company will do what they want when members fail to hold them accountable.

Last edited:
In the picture of the accident scene the trailer appears to have flammable placards. Is stopping at the crossing optional now? Just wondering because I followed a new driver out of the terminal last week and after he killed it twice trying to get going he never slowed up for the R/R crossing had double placards on and was smoking a cigarette. Note to YRCW, You get what you pay for.

No, IF they would have turned the trucks up he could have beat the train , but 62mph trucks are slower than a 65mph train !
I aiso heard he had a shipment of new terminal gates on that load. Wonder if he let the train take out the trailer on purpose???