Holland | Pretty quiet on here?

New update, a friend of mine who retired a year or so ago was in the GR area and he said those trucks looked like KW’s?? If anyone knows a GR driver maybe they can solve the puzzle? Eh!!! I don’t know when I’ll ever get back that way again, I retired several months ago and I’m doing professional tourism these days!!! Good Luck in 19 my Friends!!

I talked to a GR driver the other day and she said there weren’t any new tractors there.

There are two Peterbilts there, but they’ve had them for a couple years now.

I talked to a GR driver the other day and she said there weren’t any new tractors there.

There are two Peterbilts there, but they’ve had them for a couple years now.
Going to wait tell after they get a labor contract signed. Before making another big purchase

New rumor I hear is that the new order of tractors was cancelled and they’re getting more used equipment instead. Someone said there are a couple old Mohawk carpet tractors in Atlanta getting holland logos put on them.
Yeah , the USED tractor seems like that was mentioned in one of the circus meetings too ??

New rumor I hear is that the new order of tractors was cancelled and they’re getting more used equipment instead. Someone said there are a couple old Mohawk carpet tractors in Atlanta getting holland logos put on them.
Maybe they are installing Mohawk Carpet in all the Holland trucks? Take your shoes off,and set the cruise.......at 62.....

Interiors are shot, but they’re all twin screw from what it looks like.

kLK7SPN.jpg

We didn't have carpet in my driving days, are they actually harder to drive with carpet?
In tests, and interviews conducted by Patel Scientific, trucks with carpet containing 26 percent or more, of fiber derived from the oil based materials of peanuts, grown south of West Valley, and Macon, were found to be more comfortable to the driver, and created less wind resistance to the vehicle, if it had holes in the floorboards,thus increasing fuel mileage by 0.51 percent, and driver foot injuries were reduced by 68%.

I'd take a twin screw in the winter over a smart valve tag. Hell even in the summer I'd rather have a twin screw, they ride and handle better.

You can have your screws, I made enough delay time to buy a Rolls Royce, with our dumb azz pusher axles.
Pee under the drive and go on the clock.