XPO | prezars

I'm still here. Going thru a lot of personal problems right now. Things on the homefront haven't been real good lately. Getting on the computer hasn't been one of my priorities lately. If any of you are the praying type my marriage could use a lot of prayer right now. It's nice to know that you all care,

I'm still here. Going thru a lot of personal problems right now. Things on the homefront haven't been real good lately. Getting on the computer hasn't been one of my priorities lately. If any of you are the praying type my marriage could use a lot of prayer right now. It's nice to know that you all care,

Absolutely...work through it..we're all behind you..

REMEMBER: The wife is always right!

Seriously, I'll keep you in our prayers. Put God first, put it into His hands and leave the problems with Him. Do your best. You can only change yourself, your wife will have to change herself. So do all that you can and trust the Lord to help with whatever happens.

I have been through that .. it changes a person .. I am sorry to hear this is happening prezars

We are.....and we will.....

(also, remember this...If she is unhappy, you are unhappy. And, if she is unhappy long enough, you will be very unhappy, with half your stuff)