TForce | Pro Stickers

cityman

TB Lurker
Credits
Any word on using TForce stickers instead of UPS stickers ? You would think the company would want to distance themselves and promote their new identity.

We're still in bed with the Devil for another 4 years. Part of our buyout "deal". Along with disclosed and undisclosed time frames for rebranding. Like 6 months to rebrand all the tractors and new plates. 2 years to rebrand the trailers and new plates. The fact that we adopted UPS policies verbatim until we write our own, etc....

Considering it took ups over 15 years to rebrand or replace all equipment, I wouldn't hold my breath.
I have to remind myself, what is important to me doesn't matter when it comes to things I have no control over.

Considering it took ups over 15 years to rebrand or replace all equipment, I wouldn't hold my breath.
I have to remind myself, what is important to me doesn't matter when it comes to things I have no control over.
I would suggest not holding your breath. UPS never did completely rebrand all the equipment. We hauled Motor Cargo and Overnight Trailers up to our last day as UPGF. I think it took less than 3 months for all the Motor Cargo trailers to disappear and the Overnight Trailers were rebranded in less than 6 months.

We also had rebadged MC tractors that still had the blue/grey paint. Those were disposed of quickly under TForce Freight. There are still some Brown/Grey tractors out there. But TForce is way ahead of the game in under 1 year than UPS ever was.

And yea, I forgot to add that they will use up all the old stock instead of throwing it out. Why waste money? Oh wait, UPS was good at that when they owned us!