Problems or Complaints? Post them here

I saw a lot of newbies. Bots?
no you can see by the number of guests... 100 gusts or so is normal, people find us in google they just come look and either never come back or don't login or register. Thats 100% fine but when you see the guest count go above 400-500 (unless big news) it's usually bots that are here to scrape content for their own good but the security knows what a good one is and what a bad one is and since they are robots they can't pass that screen you are talking about without human interaction and they get stuck . The server gets attacked by foreign countries daily. Usually I keep the security level at medium but sometimes I have to crank the level up a bit and it will show everybody that screen once every 30 mins.

no you can see by the number of guests... 100 gusts or so is normal, people find us in google they just come look and either never come back or don't login or register. Thats 100% fine but when you see the guest count go above 400-500 (unless big news) it's usually bots that are here to scrape content for their own good but the security knows what a good one is and what a bad one is and since they are robots they can't pass that screen you are talking about without human interaction and they get stuck . The server gets attacked by foreign countries daily. Usually I keep the security level at medium but sometimes I have to crank the level up a bit and it will show everybody that screen once every 30 mins.
And I thought jackhammering was a lot of work…

Not sure, maybe Supercourse would know
Don't know, but I did drive one one summer working for a guy that had a few dump trucks and a couple of machines. Used the old Mack to haul the equipment around on a low bed. Virtually no brakes with a 40,000lb machine on it. I was about 19 at the time. He had me do all the crazy stuff the other drivers wouldn't do. Backing out on a washed out dam trying to plug the gap and stuff like that. He had the word "UGLY" painted on the front bumper in big letters.

Don't know, but I did drive one one summer working for a guy that had a few dump trucks and a couple of machines. Used the old Mack to haul the equipment around on a low bed. Virtually no brakes with a 40,000lb machine on it. I was about 19 at the time. He had me do all the crazy stuff the other drivers wouldn't do. Backing out on a washed out dam trying to plug the gap and stuff like that. He had the word "UGLY" painted on the front bumper in big letters.
I hope he was referring to the truck.