Problems or Complaints? Post them here

you aren't seeing them here, when you go to upload a picture does it say truckingboards.com or add pics?
The word is censored exactly as intended

Capture8b2533aaf1dc92ac.md.png

Jeff, I'm not concerned about the miss-spelling of the banned word. I just clicked on the image you posted today of the CF tractors on the railroad car. The photo came up in a new window with "naughty" adds. I took a screen shot. Here is what it looked like...

CF_tractors_screen_shot..md.jpeg

Jeff, I'm not concerned about the miss-spelling of the banned word. I just clicked on the image you posted today of the CF tractors on the railroad car. The photo came up in a new window with "naughty" adds. I took a screen shot. Here is what it looked like...

ok you are getting naughty pics from another site. How would you fix it if you were me?

You must have some bad cookies..

I would try to clear them if you can...

Those look like games to me.

I can upload to TB no problem. It's when I click on a photo that someone else has uploaded that I get the extra stuff.
You must have some bad cookies..

I would try to clear them if you can...

Those look like games to me.
Stimpy, if you click of the photo of the CF tractors on a railroad car, do you get a "clean" image? I just posted a screen grab of what I get from the "add.pics" site.

Anybody else getting p*on ads when you click on an uploaded photo? This seems to have started recently.

And p*on should actually be p*rn. "pron" isn't a word. :hide:
Webpron noun written abbreviation for pronoun SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases Linguistics: parts of speech abstract noun adj adjectival adjectivally adjunct adv adverb …