R&L | Property owned

Also why does the family list 1 apartment here and there? They can't be renting out a single apartment and and people check up on them. It must be different personal stuff listed.

Also why does the family list 1 apartment here and there? They can't be renting out a single apartment and and people check up on them. It must be different personal stuff listed.
The Roberts assets are spread out throughout the family that way if something happens not all is lost at once and life goes on with just a little hiccup for them

It seems to me that diversifying is just good business....kinda like offering our customers truckload, global, air and ocean freight with LTL.

Correct me if I am wrong. One truck to all of this. Point is. America. Anyone can do it. Just most of us never try.

Correct me if I am wrong. One truck to all of this. Point is. America. Anyone can do it. Just most of us never try.

it is very amazing what that man did, 1 truck to what it is now. i could only dream to have the drive that, that man has