Yellow | Protect The Dock Only Teamster Brothers and Sisters On The Change of Operations!

Clyde's use of arm signals for turning ended up saving up front equipment costs and allowed CEO's to personalize their golf carts. WIN WIN ! I was just happy they were saving more money.
Well that and the pay cut you took when they hired that Russian for less money and brought you down to his rate....

I bet you two teamed for awhile like that until this guy came along and would do it cheaper....and better.....and with less smell in the truck....

th-3_kindlephoto-618333614.jpeg
By the look on the reporters face, …..
Razorback’s coach…..
46A294AB-B73C-40F9-968A-0A9B464D96A4.md.jpeg

"all jobs of equal value" That sounds a lot like "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need". Straight out of the Communist Manifesto.
All jobs are not of equal value. Surgeons and family Physicians are not of equal value because they have different skill levels. CDL drivers who must pass background check, physical, and hazmat tests are more valuable than a dock only worker who can be replaced by a college kid working a summer job as a casual.
If I have a million safe miles and 25,000 hours of of safe P&D, should I not be paid the value of my contribution should I choose to bid dock?
I understand your frustration with ‘rookies’ being compensated equally, but working midnight shift in the dead of winter on docks from Main to Seattle in the northern swath deserve equal pay to those behind the wheel who choose to operate at lower safe speeds or shut down altogether.
120 on the dock in PHX ain’t no picnic either. If you are content with your pay, why should you be upset with the wages of others?

If I have a million safe miles and 25,000 hours of of safe P&D, should I not be paid the value of my contribution should I choose to bid dock?
I understand your frustration with ‘rookies’ being compensated equally, but working midnight shift in the dead of winter on docks from Main to Seattle in the northern swath deserve equal pay to those behind the wheel who choose to operate at lower safe speeds or shut down altogether.
120 on the dock in PHX ain’t no picnic either. If you are content with your pay, why should you be upset with the wages of others?
Thank you for recognizing, lower safe speeds.

Yellow-Freight-Wharf-Rats.jpeg
Brothers O'Brien, Murphy, Jones and Wedebrand! Protect those dock only jobs...especially at Akron and Milwaukee! Don't let Yellow kick these people to the curb!

:hissyfit:

Yellow-Freight-Wharf-Rats.md.jpeg
Hey Brothers O'Brien and Murphy! Please protect us "dock only" Teamsters on the next Change of Ops proposal from YELLOW!
:1036316054:

:6799:
Road drivers run the road, city runs their routes, switchers switch and dock works the dock. No road or city working dock. Dock full rate after 30 days and maybe the companies can attract more than crack heads and no shows. My opinion is this and I don't have a horse in this race. The Yellow rank and file didn't destroy the company. Management has. Their poor decisions and pie and the sky ideas is the problem. The Hoffa administration put the union back 30 years. You didn't get yours except up the behind but he sure still got his. Give the new administration a chance but you can't win the war in a day. The company wants and wants but won't give. Hoffa did nothing but cover for management's incompetence at the rank and files expense.

Road drivers run the road, city runs their routes, switchers switch and dock works the dock. No road or city working dock. Dock full rate after 30 days and maybe the companies can attract more than crack heads and no shows. My opinion is this and I don't have a horse in this race. The Yellow rank and file didn't destroy the company. Management has. Their poor decisions and pie and the sky ideas is the problem. The Hoffa administration put the union back 30 years. You didn't get yours except up the behind but he sure still got his. Give the new administration a chance but you can't win the war in a day. The company wants and wants but won't give. Hoffa did nothing but cover for management's incompetence at the rank and files expense.
You know I think dock should be right behind us drivers in pay because it's true if someone those get hurt, God forbid but that injured driver can be left in the dock permanently and maybe other dock workers might want to step up to take over or like you mention if Mr. O'Brien can help eliminate 2 tier contracts and have new docks and new drivers top off with us too and a much better pay since Yellow don't want to give pension they should at least raise the hourly wages for everyone. like Mr. Don said we will attract more than no shows or lazy workers. With the size of this company and if only they would listen to us, this whole yellow can be the best because it will have nothing but the best workers and not half good and half bad workers

You know I think dock should be right behind us drivers in pay because it's true if someone those get hurt, God forbid but that injured driver can be left in the dock permanently and maybe other dock workers might want to step up to take over or like you mention if Mr. O'Brien can help eliminate 2 tier contracts and have new docks and new drivers top off with us too and a much better pay since Yellow don't want to give pension they should at least raise the hourly wages for everyone. like Mr. Don said we will attract more than no shows or lazy workers. With the size of this company and if only they would listen to us, this whole yellow can be the best because it will have nothing but the best workers and not half good and half bad workers
My memory tells me back a long while ago that dock and city were only a quarter or 50 cents different in hourly wage