Yellow | Protect The Dock Only Teamster Brothers and Sisters On The Change of Operations!

The sad thing El is that there are fewer people that finger print freight anymore. Back in the day that was the norm and high and tight was a given. Most everyone now is on a forklift and many never get off at any time during their shift. The professional, experienced freight handlers seem to be few and far between. :idunno:

PS - Where have you been? Good to see you back posting. :1036316054:
i agree with that. i did work with senior men who got the gravy on inbound shift-- they could smell a load with freight on wood from cleveland ! i didnt mind finger printing the frt. it kept me in shape while others on forklifts had a issue using the seat belt or falling off to get to the break room. it was all good,i did learn from those older gents.

i agree with that. i did work with senior men who got the gravy on inbound shift-- they could smell a load with freight on wood from cleveland ! i didnt mind finger printing the frt. it kept me in shape while others on forklifts had a issue using the seat belt or falling off to get to the break room. it was all good,i did learn from those older gents.

53ACFA93-389A-4A8D-BA3D-4690093BEF32.md.jpeg

The sad thing is, many of the one’s sitting on forklifts all shift, are too lazy to get off them and use, dunnage, deck bars, or air bags.
You gotta have those materials to use them! We are running a Breakbulk without proper supplies constantly! Disgraceful poor management!

Safely loading a trailer, high and tight, blocked and braced, evenly distributed and ready to roll on time is a responsibility worthy of compensation equal to yours. Why would you vote a contract that does not hold all jobs of equal value?
Because I'm not a communist.
Hospitals can't function without nurses. Should their pay be equal to doctors?

Can't hire diock workers? Make road rivers do their work and not pay them double time while you pay the road driver to wait on them. Forget the Union part of the equation !!! More bonuses for management.

End two tier wages raise "Dock only" pay. Should be paid more than fast food. No one should work next to someone doing the same job for different lower pay.
You are correct. If the new hire is doing the same job for a lower wage, it's obvious the senior man is overpaid.

You are correct. If the new hire is doing the same job for a lower wage, it's obvious the senior man is overpaid.

Exactly. Every job I have ever had, i demanded a pay decrease on my hire date anniversary. I also asked that money be given to upper management as a show of respect for graciously allowing me to work there.

Exactly. Every job I have ever had, i demanded a pay decrease on my hire date anniversary. I also asked that money be given to upper management as a show of respect for graciously allowing me to work there.
The sky is blue. Which, like your post, has no apparent relationship to the original post.

The sky is blue. Which, like your post, has no apparent relationship to the original post.
Let me clarify. You alluded to the senior man being overpaid if a new hire will do it for less. I align myself with this same notion. I try to work as cheaply as possible for any company.
I even offer to pay for parking, name the management as beneficiaries to my insurance policies, clock out and continue working when possible, etc. I called it the Kaiserblade fast track to poverty method.

I'm not going to be the reason a VP can't afford to buy his mistress a second home in the Bahamas.

Recovering from rotator cuff surgery, putzing with the MG’s and enjoying music at multiple small venues about town. It’s time to plant the summer crops.
C2B6D4EA-75C9-4B76-8D1A-0A088B204E3A.md.jpeg
I hope you do as well as mine did about 15 years ago.
Also had a bicep tendon torn, have almost 100% recovered.

Let me clarify. You alluded to the senior man being overpaid if a new hire will do it for less. I align myself with this same notion. I try to work as cheaply as possible for any company.
I even offer to pay for parking, name the management as beneficiaries to my insurance policies, clock out and continue working when possible, etc. I called it the Kaiserblade fast track to poverty method.

I'm not going to be the reason a VP can't afford to buy his mistress a second home in the Bahamas.
Will you pull doubles? With the freight double and triple stacked? For less $$ ?

Will you pull doubles? With the freight double and triple stacked? For less $$ ?
He said he would pull this for -15%
Guess Well Done GIF