Yellow | Protesting Povery Wages At Walmart!

Wellll ****.

I'm a Bother Teamster, I am pretty sure Teamster wives will be at WM on black friday, I don't think forming a picket line on black friday will do anything to enhance the Teamster image but more likely irritate the shopping public and give is a black eye!

And my union sterwerd who I caught at Wal-Mart, but swore he never shops at Wal-Mart.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ya good luck with that. I'll be taking my Teamster dollars and shopping at Wal-Mart.

Poverty wages, LMAO! This isn't about so called Poverty wages. This is about the Teamsters wanting to their hands on all profit generated by Wal-Mart.

Why are you using this to take a shot at the Teamsters? They don't stand to make any money on the UFCW organizing Walmart. I think it's great that all union workers support the effort to get low paid workers better wages. That's what unions are for.

The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW) | a VOICE for working America

Why are you using this to take a shot at the Teamsters? They don't stand to make any money on the UFCW organizing Walmart. I think it's great that all union workers support the effort to get low paid workers better wages. That's what unions are for.

The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW) | a VOICE for working America

It's my opinion. Thats what this forum is for. Don't like it, then leave.

It's a stupid strike. It's good to have low wage jobs. Not all jobs are worth $15 an hour.

It's a stupid strike. It's good to have low wage jobs. Not all jobs are worth $15 an hour.

I didn't say I didn't like it I only asked you why you were taking a shot at the Teamsters. I'm sorry I thought this was the YRC forum and that this thread was in support of low paid Walmart workers. Kind of like David fighting Goliath

I didn't say I didn't like it I only asked you why you were taking a shot at the Teamsters. I'm sorry I thought this was the YRC forum and that this thread was in support of low paid Walmart workers. Kind of like David fighting Goliath

It is a YRC thread. So what does this stupid strike have to do with YRC?

Why does a cashier at Wal-Mart worth $15. And itse not like all employees at Wal-Mart make poverty wages.

Wellll ****. I'm a Bother Teamster, I am pretty sure Teamster wives will be at WM on black friday, I don't think forming a picket line on black friday will do anything to enhance the Teamster image but more likely irritate the shopping public and give is a black eye!
completely agree

Pulled this garbage from the Teamster Facebook page. What a lie. Low wages at Wal-Mart do not hurt everybody.
It helps my union wages go even further.
mabatuqu.jpg

e9aze9yz.jpg

Why would they(yrc bros)go and support the walmart picket line when they cant even support themselfs on all these givebacks..u so called bros r dragging us all down to poverty in the trucking industry......got no balls

Walmart freight kept about 10 people employed each day in our barn at 881
The management on the other hand just could not get it dispatched timely.

$15.00 an hour at McDonalds and you are going to pay $6.00 for a Big Mac, and $10.00 for the combo. I will need a raise so I can eat. I agree with you not all jobs are worth $15.00 an hour.

Wow, the conservative economic thought virus has afflicted some "upper crust" truck drivers. The shark has been jumped indeed. I guess all work isn't dignified after all. Wage serfs, know your place.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Forum Runner

Wow, the conservative economic thought virus has afflicted some "upper crust" truck drivers. The shark has been jumped indeed. I guess all work isn't dignified after all. Wage serfs, know your place.

Ya! Let's pay everyone $20 an hour! What could go wrong?

I don't recall suggesting everyone get paid exactly the same wage. I am an advocate of paying living wages. Henry Ford got it. Where have we gone wrong when a truck driver looks down upon any person willing to get out of bed and go to a job? And then to denigrate their effort by suggesting a living wage is not in order. What makes you special?

This is the problem with the Teamsters. We have serious issues going on with 26,000 Teamster families and all Hoffa and co care about is giving big bad evil Walmart a bad name. Lets focus on whats going on with your own dues paying members first, Hoffa!!!!!