New Penn | Providence Move

funny how you guys seem to know exactly what one guy who is in a differant room talking to tm, or supervisor is saying to said management person. of course there always ratting out somebody, or sucking up, huh? you all must have guilty conscience, or something. if you have that kind of abilty to here through closed doors and such, maybe you should be in differant business. if you can hear that well, just think how much money you could make in the stock market hearing about when just to buy or sell before the big merger!!! of course maybe you should use that bionic abilty you seem to have and do a super duper job at work, and maybe you could be in there talking to the tm.

funny how you guys seem to know exactly what one guy who is in a differant room talking to tm, or supervisor is saying to said management person. of course there always ratting out somebody, or sucking up, huh? you all must have guilty conscience, or something. if you have that kind of abilty to here through closed doors and such, maybe you should be in differant business. if you can hear that well, just think how much money you could make in the stock market hearing about when just to buy or sell before the big merger!!! of course maybe you should use that bionic abilty you seem to have and do a super duper job at work, and maybe you could be in there talking to the tm.

im not too sure it has anything to do with having a guilty conscience. you can tell alot about a man just by the content of their character. trust me when i tell you, it's always the same guys on the other side of that window cutting deals and bad mouthing fellow drivers all the time. i had to be restrained by my steward in the drivers room at 8 o'clock a.m. because one these guys im mentioning had something slick to say . when i brought up the fact that he was an as*hole and delusional about him and his boys cutting deals he threatened to do something. well i told him let's punch out and i'll meet you outside the gate. that old f*ck knew better !now granted nothing happened but you know a coward when you meet one. you always hear the same stories and they're always about the same guys doing the same back-stabbing sh*t. it's sickening

im not too sure it has anything to do with having a guilty conscience. you can tell alot about a man just by the content of their character. trust me when i tell you, it's always the same guys on the other side of that window cutting deals and bad mouthing fellow drivers all the time. i had to be restrained by my steward in the drivers room at 8 o'clock a.m. because one these guys im mentioning had something slick to say . when i brought up the fact that he was an as*hole and delusional about him and his boys cutting deals he threatened to do something. well i told him let's punch out and i'll meet you outside the gate. that old f*ck knew better !now granted nothing happened but you know a coward when you meet one. you always hear the same stories and they're always about the same guys doing the same back-stabbing sh*t. it's sickening

sorry guys, i did not mean to affend any of you gentlemen with the old "f" comment

This is a very old post, does anyone know if they ever caught who killed Ralph?