New Penn | Providence Move

Here comes the Truckingboard :busted_blue::busted_blue::busted_blue: slow down your keyboard there driver! Before you find the end of the Internet!

I've got a pretty good idea that ole T-251 is trying to pull our leg with the USF thing.:beerchug:

I've got a pretty good idea that ole T-251 is trying to pull our leg with the USF thing.:beerchug:

Well that Camp Hill driver I shouted on the other nite in CT got so worked up about me calling him USF New Penn he crashed into the barrier at Exit 38 North bound.

Well that Camp Hill driver I shouted on the other nite in CT got so worked up about me calling him USF New Penn he crashed into the barrier at Exit 38 North bound.

the only thing i get worked up about is when im looking at my bills and reading in the "transfer from" box : USF Holland,Reddaway,or Bestway and parked next to me on my route is a former Red Star unit painted over after being auctioned off. this was their work but unfortunately The Corporation had other ideas :furious:. now will NP be in there alone or will USF set up shop as well ? yo T251, dont forget that pic.

Ever notice those Cranston, Springfield and Southington boys never chime in. They must circle past that terminal a dozen times a week, so let's see what comments they have.
Guess they don't have computers up there if we don't hear from them !!

There's only one smart enough to turm on a computer. The others have their wives check in to read them the news.

Come on Mayor sign in and join the fun.

Dennis A, Jack B, Joe C, Charlie V, Loiue S, Dennis B, Arthur G, Tommy D, Peter C, Kevin M, Bob B, Alex B, Cranston guys lets here it.

Yes holland is moving in too, they are adding 46 doors to spg to share with them also.

OK you are saying that Holland and New Penn will be sharing some terminals. Where and when will this happen? Any info of New Penn adding the USF banner?

Does anyone know if this is commen and/or going to become a trend in the future with other trucking companies? I never heard about this thing happening before now.