XPO | Proxy Statement

Dodge Ram

TB Veteran
Credits
I don't know why I read it, Just gets me mad. Nice to see that management got to keep their pension plan. Stock awards, incentive compensation, bonuses, $3.4 Mil to the CEO. Total payments $10.2 Mil ::shit:: For what? Oh, yea, screwing us. All I can see is they are milking this company

Honestly...did you really expect anything less? Do you think CON-way is any different than any other company? Let the dead weight get all the perks while the hard working men and women of company get the shaft? Not the same company from when I first started here. At least they seemed to care and I think for the most part did care about the workers, NOT NO MORE!!!! All this time I thought their arses were getting bigger from doing nothing, now I relize it's not their butts, but their wallets!!

[quote author=dodge ram link=topic=79358.msg822862#msg822862 date=1271662628]
I don't know why I read it, Just gets me mad. Nice to see that management got to keep their pension plan. Stock awards, incentive compensation, bonuses, $3.4 Mil to the CEO. Total payments $10.2 Mil ::shit:: For what? Oh, yea, screwing us. All I can see is they are milking this company
[/quote]

And this suprises you?

Rat

[/quote]

It looks German to me, i put it aside for a later read. My gf is a finance major, maybe she can make sense of it for me.

[quote author=YellowColoredTrucks link=topic=79358.msg823201#msg823201 date=1271780690]
[/quote]

It looks German to me, i put it aside for a later read. My gf is a finance major, maybe she can make sense of it for me.
[/quote]wow your g-f is a finance major ?? she must love you after seeing your check.

[quote author=spartan381 link=topic=79358.msg823375#msg823375 date=1271820666]
I through mine in the trash without even opening the envelope.
[/quote]
At least tell my you recycled all that paper. Quite a chunk of a tree to go to waste. :biglaugh: