Holland | Pull union card

You would get all the protection you need and pension with our the dues but show your support that you do buy not agree with with the COO
If you guys we're to decertify from the teamsters you would loss your rights to the grievance procedure and become at will employees. We all can agree that YRC corporate have screwed u guys overs the years with concessions all while CEO'S received bonuses starting with bill zollars. You guys had a vote on concessions to save your jobs and it passed so why blame the teamsters for it when all they we're doing was trying to save jobs from corporate greed. In short something is better than nothing!!

If you guys we're to decertify from the teamsters you would loss your rights to the grievance procedure and become at will employees. We all can agree that YRC corporate have screwed u guys overs the years with concessions all while CEO'S received bonuses starting with bill zollars. You guys had a vote on concessions to save your jobs and it passed so why blame the teamsters for it when all they we're doing was trying to save jobs from corporate greed. In short something is better than nothing!!
That's a really bad argument. For far to long the IBT has taken it freight division for granted it seems as if the only company that matters is the almighty UPS the rest of us are simply a necessary evil. If ABF and T-Force can't get decent contracts then YRC is doomed as well. Time will tell is OZ is going to work for us and we'll know in a few months what the future holds for all of us in freight.

I voted no each time. I knew retirement was close and the sacrifices I made were to great. I believe that since yrc received so much concessions from employees and later from government they can do better. We earned our retirement in more ways than one. Equal sacrifices by all included supervisors and alike ? Damn at least give a cola allowance for the retirees.

32 years unbroken Teamster. Top health and welfare in every company. Had 24.5 vested when asswipe YR*#@×C stopped paying. No our local didn't vote for it. Yes it was still imposed and no I wasn't allowed to self contribute to lock in my 25. Yes I was punished for the debacle and the lackadaisical action by the Teamsters. We became the company bitches and that was more than I could take. Inmates running the asylum has destroyed Holland. At least what I do receive is at last guaranteed.

32 years unbroken Teamster. Top health and welfare in every company. Had 24.5 vested when asswipe YR*#@×C stopped paying. No our local didn't vote for it. Yes it was still imposed and no I wasn't allowed to self contribute to lock in my 25. Yes I was punished for the debacle and the lackadaisical action by the Teamsters. We became the company bitches and that was more than I could take. Inmates running the asylum has destroyed Holland. At least what I do receive is at last guaranteed.
Why didn't you go to another Teamster carrier to finish your time. I did exactly that when my old job shut down. :duh:
PS - What would you have done if YRC shut the doors?

That's the big picture is to get you guys to pull your Union card & go Non-Union , you would be playing into their big plan !!