Yellow | Pull your union card

Rodeo

TB Regular
Credits
Every yellow, new penn, and Holland driver should pull there union card if the teamsters let this COO GO THROUGH!

7d8afe2d9f9a230c73467433f3ce42d4.jpg
Union didn't care back with last contract rule changes or the -15% , why would they now ? Just pay your dues & eat a Snickers bar and as my Union BA & Steward always told me "Don't worry & be happy you have a job " !!:heykoolaid:

Only on 5/3 & 10/2.
The company keeps all the extra money for all of them extra skids the rest of the year.
Biggest ripoff going.
Somehow they're broke hauling more than twice as much freight per road driver than New Penn.
Every company.
Lying ripoff scam artists.
Poor them.

The company keeps all the extra money for all of them extra skids the rest of the year.
Biggest ripoff going.
Somehow they're broke hauling more than twice as much freight per road driver than New Penn.
Every company.
Lying ripoff scam artists.
Poor them.
Yep. To my knowledge, Holland & Dayton Freight only floor load(albeit using 53s). Those two have been the most respected carriers in my area. Stacking & packing, especially multiple times, is not the way to be claim free.

Yep. To my knowledge, Holland & Dayton Freight only floor load(albeit using 53s). Those two have been the most respected carriers in my area. Stacking & packing, especially multiple times, is not the way to be claim free.
I didn't know that about them. Holland also didn't use doubles, did they.

Too much risk and thinking and wasted time. Instead of just simply running in and out of trailers.....too simple for the geeks at the top.
Not enough ways to rob the system. Complicated makes more room for theft from the company, not union, end.

They brought in the stacking, load bars and 53's simultaneously 10 years or so ago...and the money loss and customer loss began.
Probably not so bad if floor loaded and blocked good. But they like load bars.

The
I thought he company was called "Yellow Freight"? :idunno:
They're selling the COO calling it One Yellow. A Super Regional.
Truthfully it would be what you said...because the plan really seems to be destroying their competitors by buying them....lying with BS about Super Regional....and going right back to what they were......after breaking down and destroying the regionals of course.
If ya can't beat them....buy them with money you don't have....and destroy them.

It's not about the customers directly.

Only about the customers who own the most shares of the majority of the customers...and destroying the union for them.

Regional freight and transcontinental freight, two totally different operational strategies.
I agree. Thought we were talking trailers, not containers. My place has breaks building breakers for breaks. Keep handling it. Over & over & over. Claims, labor, time. That’s why no one has guided tours for stockholders.

I agree. Thought we were talking trailers, not containers. My place has breaks building breakers for breaks. Keep handling it. Over & over & over. Claims, labor, time. That’s why no one has guided tours for stockholders.
Truth is, hardly anyone handles/fingerprints freight anymore. Jam in in on a pallet with the forklift. When dock actually "handled" freight and loaded high and tight there was much less damage.

Truth is, hardly anyone handles/fingerprints freight anymore. Jam in in on a pallet with the forklift. When dock actually "handled" freight and loaded high and tight there was much less damage.
Geez, remember those days when doing p&d and picking up 1000 cartons on the floor at one stop then running to get 300 rolls of material at the next, load them high and tight to save that floor room. Now a days you go to a shipper and they shrink wrap 2 cartons on a pallet, there is no more building a load. My back would be in better shape if I started working now instead of 1970.

Geez, remember those days when doing p&d and picking up 1000 cartons on the floor at one stop then running to get 300 rolls of material at the next, load them high and tight to save that floor room. Now a days you go to a shipper and they shrink wrap 2 cartons on a pallet, there is no more building a load. My back would be in better shape if I started working now instead of 1970.

Night time pickups at Mueller Macaroni in Jersey City comes to mind Roady. 40K+ fingerprinted on the floor loaded to ride. Slept well after those nights.

Every yellow, new penn, and Holland driver should pull there union card if the teamsters let this COO GO THROUGH!
Man, instead of wanting others to pull their union cards, put in a resignation letter, and go to another union company. Un•••• your pension situation. That should be priority number one for all disgruntled members. If retirement is not your goal. Wash, rinse, repeat daily on that time clock….

Night time pickups at Mueller Macaroni in Jersey City comes to mind Roady. 40K+ fingerprinted on the floor loaded to ride. Slept well after those nights.
When I worked for Johnson Motor Lines used to deliver 40k+ loads of weights and bar bells to E.J.Korvetts in Bayonne. When you finished unloading you looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Cartons were stacked 2 high in a 45 footer.