Pulling your own freight out....

GO40

TB Legend
Credits
I work for ABF & I was at your Pittston pa. location & was told we had to pull our own freight out, I had no pallet jack & was told to bad reschedule. Yrc was there breaking freight inside his trailer because the plate was bent & couldn't pull the heavy out on the dock this place went down hill since they were bought out by Sysco & most carriers want nothing to do with them....

I work for ABF & I was at your Pittston pa. location & was told we had to pull our own freight out, I had no pallet jack & was told to bad reschedule. Yrc was there breaking freight inside his trailer because the plate was bent & couldn't pull the heavy out on the dock this place went down hill since they were bought out by Sysco & most carriers want nothing to do with them....

The place went down hill on its own GO40, Sysco hasn't bought anyone out, the FTC hasn't even approved anything, we operate as separate companies. Food warehouses are what they are, they suck! As drivers we can't do a thing about it.

I would have told the receiver fine, took the trailer back for a re-schedule and hope you didn't get it again! ;)

The place went down hill on its own GO40, Sysco hasn't bought anyone out, the FTC hasn't even approved anything, we operate as separate companies. Food warehouses are what they are, they suck! As drivers we can't do a thing about it.

I would have told the receiver fine, took the trailer back for a re-schedule and hope you didn't get it again! ;)

That's what the receiver told me that it was bought out & that's the way they do it.... Yes I did take it back & thank god I disinterested get it again.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what the receiver told me that it was bought out & that's the way they do it.... Yes I did take it back & thank god I disinterested get it again.... Lol

I get folks all the time mad because we are such a **** hole to deliver to, here in OK we have a uniformed lumper service, they are very fast and held to very high standards, that guy at the USF house told you a flat lie, it will be quarter number 3 before we know for sure, we are looking at about 55% market share and I really don't think thats gonna fly.

Between you and I, I hope it don't fly.

I get folks all the time mad because we are such a **** hole to deliver to, here in OK we have a uniformed lumper service, they are very fast and held to very high standards, that guy at the USF house told you a flat lie, it will be quarter number 3 before we know for sure, we are looking at about 55% market share and I really don't think thats gonna fly.

Between you and I, I hope it don't fly.

I hear ya, & I hope for the best ....

Is Pittston still North Star or did they switch the name back to US Foods?