FedEx Freight | purchase trailers

sharpshooter

TB Veteran
Credits
I counted 8 purchase trls docked on one side of terminal yesterday, that doesn't include contractors waiting to pull our trls. WTF? All while, I'm checking my mail for the unemployment check from last week

I was in ccn the other night and one of the russians was getting a meet and turn, while I was on the way to the motel. I was wondering if any on the extra board from there were sitting home that night.

[quote author=sharpshooter link=topic=81603.msg843572#msg843572 date=1278247785]
I was in ccn the other night and one of the russians was getting a meet and turn, while I was on the way to the motel. I was wondering if any on the extra board from there were sitting home that night.
[/quote] the contractors r gone in dec what i was told just finsh class at sch il for fedex frieght

PT's aren't going anywhere
I have sat home plenty of nights in the past
while PT's where busier than hell
get used to it
if its any indication of things to come
they started stocking our food machines with fried chicken

I thought at Nat'l that single contractors where going. That a contractor had to have at least 4 trks, his own permits, auth., insurance , including cargo. I thought this was suppose to start in June or july. That's why there where so many smelly benefit and solid contractors at the yard. Sorry if I offend the few that do bathe and don't wash thier feet in the sinks to say prayers. One of the shop guys saw him do this and yell at him all the way back to his truck. The guy was running. It was funny. I know they do this to pray and it's the mens bathroom not us ladies but use the shower for this. I wouldnt want to wash my hands after you have been washing your feet.

:chairshot: I know what the solution is, recruit some Israelis. Yeh Yeh, see back in the day, I use to wear a military uniform. Every 2 years, my ship would go to Norfolk for rough training. They would make us moor in the "guest dock". Low an behold, there would be the Saudis next to us. But, right next to them would be the Israelis. And everybody, minded their manners. Yep, thats a solution :biglaugh: And yes, I was referring to the feet washing. There is none ,for the pt. If it cost $1.50 for a co driver to run it and they pay $1.28 to the pt, I guess we lose