Yellow | Purchased Transportation

twisted-hippie

Twisted Herb Plantation CEO
Credits
Purchased Transportation applies only to YRC Freight ,but Holland, Reddaway, and New Penn still gets vote on it. You all debate on that for awhile :couch:

:shift:
Purchased Transportation applies only to YRC Freight ,but Holland, Reddaway, and New Penn still gets vote on it. You all debate on that for awhile :couch:

I tried to tell them T-H....They just don't want to listen....no disrespect to the other YRCW companies...but if was the other way around....I would be raising hell too....The presentation on the power point even said it ONLY applied to YRC Freight....BUT the Local President could not give me an answer then as to why do the other YRCW companies get to vote on TAKING 6% of OUR road work away??...FUBAR....sad....it will probably pass tonight, then I will sit back and watch the show for the next 3 years....KK...:drama::drama::shift:

and the guys that pushed the hardest for a yes will be they guys bitching the loudest when it effect them and they are sitting home while some non hauls thier load.
i know the answer since he never touched that load its not his so he didnt lose anything . its like the 15%

Ok, one more time. Holland and New Penn have been using PTS for at least 10 or more years. Example in Memphis we load Dallas, Fontana, Laredo, Sacramento and a couple more. That's just Mem. The %'s are keep track by our Stewart. Not to be confused we are a distribution point for some very large accounts to where PTS is used.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ok, one more time. Holland and New Penn have been using PTS for at least 10 or more years. Example in Memphis we load Dallas, Fontana, Laredo, Sacramento and a couple more. That's just Mem. The %'s are keep track by our Stewart. Not to be confused we are a distribution point for some very large accounts to where PTS is used.

What difference does it make if you have been using pts at Holland? The point is you are now allowed to vote on how this will affect a different company. Just because you have it does not mean the YRC guys want it. It's very possible that a majority of YRC guys don't want it and it can be voted in by people not affected by the results. Fair?

What difference does it make if you have been using pts at Holland? The point is you are now allowed to vote on how this will affect a different company. Just because you have it does not mean the YRC guys want it. It's very possible that a majority of YRC guys don't want it and it can be voted in by people not affected by the results. Fair?
My point is how about moving out of the prehistoric ages. We don't evolve, we become extinct.

I am still waiting for YRCW to put everything under one roof.
Think of the cost savings !!

it wouldnt be a cost savings for them . they would let all those barns set enpty ,pay the taxes and then pay millions in leases .past practice makes it right .

I have a question If I can ask. How may teamster employees do regional company have that is eligible to vote? Please don't group them all into one... Like separate numbers for each Company... THANKS

I have a question If I can ask. How may teamster employees do regional company have that is eligible to vote? Please don't group them all into one... Like separate numbers for each Company... THANKS

Don't quote me on this but if I remember correctly Newpenn use to be "around" 3000..Think it is a little less than that today. Maybe a whole lot less..

Another question on PT with the regional's.. City operation.. Will they be able to farm off to outside carriers freight that they consider non profitable or routes that have very little pick ups on them while they have guys sitting home?? In the past I have heard that term non profitable on many occasions..

This sounds so much like the equal sacrifice clause in the restructuring agreement that was voted on by everyone naming a specific carrier that has no ties to the NMFA at all. We didn't get to vote on the NMFA and we had the concessions shoved down our throats without any say at all. Now is that what you call FAIR? I guess that means if you think its fair then everyone should follow your say but if you don't think it's fair no one else should have a say. That sounds logical to me. :hide: :Emoticon_digging: :stirthepot: :Poke: :mf_swordfight: :notworthy: :bowdown: :wtflol: