Put A Face Wth Your Name

Ok, i will play fair, here i was in Germany in front of the MP station, i miss those days of banging heads.

When and where was that? I was a court martial/boards clerk in K-town. Because I had a German language MOS, I got dragged to the Kaiserslautern cop shop on occasion to help translate. The local cops would pick us up as quick as the MPs. And since I was in a Quartermaster battalion that controlled food, fuel, field jackets, etc. we had a good working relationship with the MPs.

Most (TB) members got handles cuzz they don't want nobody to know who they really are.
But seeing I am retired & got my mug on Face book,I don't mind.

268524_160908813978382_4079139_n.jpg

Yup this is me,looking older than the pyramids.
I'm just concerned about my employer. I like making disparaging remarks about them and like being covert about it. They can afford to lose a lawsuit but I can't afford to win one. :shrug:

When and where was that? I was a court martial/boards clerk in K-town. Because I had a German language MOS, I got dragged to the Kaiserslautern cop shop on occasion to help translate. The local cops would pick us up as quick as the MPs. And since I was in a Quartermaster battalion that controlled food, fuel, field jackets, etc. we had a good working relationship with the MPs.

This was in Mannheim , not far from K-town. Home of the 272nd MP co.
Or formerly known as the "Duece"

Well this is after my insanely curly fro was cut off, my belly button length beard was cut off, and without my mirrored shades and cowboy hat. I feel naked.

I am trying to keep a low profile. Someone might match my picture here with one at the post office among the most wanted.