Put A Face Wth Your Name

This is me and my 2 Grand Children
1544598_10202981838610829_1286442381_n.jpg

I'm just concerned about my employer. I like making disparaging remarks about them and like being covert about it.

That's too bad. One should be able to be honest and express their opinions and feelings without fear of retribution.

Sure, one should use tact and restraint, and avoid being rude. But still, only the truth hurts.

They can afford to lose a lawsuit but I can't afford to win one. :shrug:

Well after you collect your share of the will . . . . . . . .

Well this is after my insanely curly fro was cut off, my belly button length beard was cut off, and without my mirrored shades and cowboy hat. I feel naked.

I can relate. I have had long hair off and on (mostly on) since I was a teenager. At times it was waist length. It would grow out to about 24" long from the nape of my neck, then stop growing.

When I started driving trucks 5 years ago I got down into the Southeast part of the country. In July down in Louisiana it gets hot. And humid. And having very long hair in that kind of weather can be brutal. I wound up having to tarp a load down that way and the hair just made it worse.

So when I got back home I had Mrs. Racer cut it all off.

I can relate. I have had long hair off and on (mostly on) since I was a teenager. At times it was waist length. It would grow out to about 24" long from the nape of my neck, then stop growing.

When I started driving trucks 5 years ago I got down into the Southeast part of the country. In July down in Louisiana it gets hot. And humid. And having very long hair in that kind of weather can be brutal. I wound up having to tarp a load down that way and the hair just made it worse.

I hope you donated all that hair? :)

I hope you donated all that hair? :)

Sorry GT. I was stingy and selfish. I kept it as a memory, as I probably will never let it get that long again. I know, there are lots of young cancer patients that need some comfort and get it through the Locks of Love thing.

I am ashamed at my self centered ways.

I have lost face.

Maybe I will let it grow out again and then shave it clean off, donating it to the program.

I was ok with my fro and beard since most of the time we ran ND to FL with other stops in between.FL got tough but hey...I was a young hardheaded 10 foot tall bulletproof master of disaster. But when the Chicago cop stopped me for speeding one extremely hot day, I opened the door to get out and a wisp of steamishly cold vapor Charged out of my truck along with Boston Third Stage attacking him and every building for blocks around, and I just stepped out and slid down the hand rail (cabover Freightliner) and hit the ground walking toward him. He jumped to the opposite side of his car and pulled his weapon. I just kept on walking toward him. As I reached the back of his cruiser I flipped my cowboy hat upside down onto the truck of his car along with my license, medical card, log book, registration, B/L'ing, sunglasses, and turned and hopped up on the truck lid and "Hey dude, what's up" in my best surfer tone. He just stood there staring at me like he had seen a ghost. He asked all the normal questions and I answered them all with a smile. Walked away with a warning ticket.

Well it is interesting to see those of us who don't mind our mugs posted in public.
However for those who want to fly under the radar.

No problem,that is the most comfortable way to post your true feelings on this here message board.
You know I am sure I am speaking of all of us in management.

We want all of the (TB) members to be comfortable in expressing opinions with our trucking peers.
With out the fear of being outed to any of the companies authority figures.

Well it is interesting to see those of us who don't mind our mugs posted in public.
However for those who want to fly under the radar.

ok...ok....ok...dammit.....

here's a pic of my mug.....

this is what i look like when i wake up......

coffee-cup.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and this is what i look like when i had a bit too much coffee.....

coffee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]