XPO | QLA awards?

wonderring99

TB Veteran
Credits
Has anyone noticed that they are really pushing us to nominate your fellow co worker for one ? I saw the posted list of last quarters winners and and laughed at a few names on it I know .. especially one in particular

How do they hand pick who they want? You must have no idea how the selection works.

Oh yeah, it's such a good program that we had a part-timer win a QLA, then they felt compelled to put him on full-time dock....He still isn't worth his weight in salt and his head is so big he has to enter the building through the overhead door.

Oh yeah, it's such a good program that we had a part-timer win a QLA, then they felt compelled to put him on full-time dock....He still isn't worth his weight in salt and his head is so big he has to enter the building through the overhead door.

Then he was nominated by at least 1 of his co-workers if not more and was then selected by a panel of employees out of all the nominations. He must have deserved it.

I won that once. I know that my coworkers did nominated me, because they told me what they wrote and they included that in the report. They nominated me for 1 main reason, they wanted free cake.