TForce | Quality Trailer Repair the UPS Way!

Well in cincy if you put 1 nick in a trailer or tractor it's a write up, But it does not mean they are going to fix it,lol

Trailer condition

We've had some crap come through too. Those welds indicate someone who doesn't have any business welding, tried (and failed). This is unacceptable and dangerous.

We have the same type of ::shit:: ::shit:: her in Las Vegas, NV It's all over. And the new trailer we do have look like ::shit:: because some city guys can't drive.:TR10driving03:

We have the same type of ::shit:: ::shit:: her in Las Vegas, NV It's all over. And the new trailer we do have look like ::shit:: because some city guys can't drive.:TR10driving03:

I know it is extremly difficult to go down a four lane divided highway from barn to barn in the upright position. :biglaugh: Before you make such a lame comment, drive in a east coast city. More so in New England, where the streets were designed for a horse and buggy. Where there is low wires, low bridges, low limbs, cars parked right to the corners, buildings with everything from fire escapes hanging off of them in the roadway to old mills with piping running along the road side, and adverse weather conditions. Oh and don't forget those pesky things called pedestrians.......we got millions of them too. :TR10driving03: Oh and with some luck, I'll have twenty years of safe city driving this August. So before you point the finger, remember you have four pointing back at you.

I have been all over the United States spent a lot of time back east so I know how to drive. I drive in the city in Las Vegas and Im a Road driver. UPS was blindsided when the brought OVERNITE ::shit:: hole. And by the way we haul triple trailer down here so I know I can drive :eck13:

I have been all over the United States spent a lot of time back east so I know how to drive. I drive in the city in Las Vegas and Im a Road driver. UPS was blindsided when the brought OVERNITE ::shit:: hole. And by the way we haul triple trailer down here so I know I can drive :eck13:

I don't think UPS was blindsided at all, They knew exactly what they were buying to accomplish their main goal, and I must say, they did it with out a hitch.

Then maybe some of us that can drive can help some of our fellow brothers out, give them a few freindly pointers. We all should be very happy that we were bought by such a financially sound and strong company as UPS. We all need to work together to keep our eqiupment in as good condition as possible. Don't take chances, if your trailer is too long or too high and you don't think it will fit into a certain spot or area don't even TRY it DON'T TAKE CHANCES!!!!!!!!:shift:

One question what does pulling triples have to do with knowing how to drive? :TR10driving03:

Not sure how it is handled at UPS, but that trailer was unsafe.

As certified mechanic,that is my personal professional opinion. But there ways to cover yourself as a driver ie: uncertified. On your pretrip report,assuming you guys use paper reports, write on it all defects. But leave the last line for supervisor or managers signature with a statement that it is ok to use. As neither of you are properly certified and they are a ranking company official, it falls back to them to answer more questions in a court of law. It does not relieve you of all responsability,but it does throw more blame to them.

I would argue that the CDL in my back pocket is all the certification I need per Federal and State DOT laws to refuse to pull or drive a piece of equipment that doesn't pass a pretrip inspection.

Ultimately, the driver is responsible for his rig. By getting a supervisor to sign off, you are entrapping yourself by admitting you knew their was a safety issue. Just my 2 cents.