Estes | Question about over the road position at estes

jangle

TB Lurker
Credits
If you become a regional ott for estes are you able to work your own schedule? Like can you choose to take loads during days or at least early morning? Or is this position like line haul and you have to work nights?
Or does needing to be at point b by a certain time interfere with that?

Are you able to run a predictable schedule?

Anyone with experience or knowledge thanks

Some weeks you might work days,some weeks you might work nights.Depends mostly when they call you out for your start of work week..Nothing is predictable,even scheduled runs sometimes.

I don’t get how people can sleep in the day one week and sleep at night the other. It’s prob better to just get used to nights

Il be going to truck training soon and il Ben a combo guy idk how my schedule is going to be. And I’m not sure when a p&d will open. Hopefully il work mostly days as a combo and just cover line hauls occasionally. Idk ignore I can handle working nights then they tell me take 10 hours and come back.

Idk I kinda like working the dock as well and the pays not a bad for a predictable schedule and not a lot of hours.

Il be going to truck training soon and il Ben a combo guy idk how my schedule is going to be. And I’m not sure when a p&d will open. Hopefully il work mostly days as a combo and just cover line hauls occasionally. Idk ignore I can handle working nights then they tell me take 10 hours and come back.

Idk I kinda like working the dock as well and the pays not a bad for a predictable schedule and not a lot of hours.
Wish you the best.You can get lots of good info from the guys in this forum.Can you say what terminal you will be working out of??