FedEx Freight | Question about pay grades in regards to the 29 closed terminals.

No F-bdy Bs

TB Veteran
Credits
Hypothetical,
Or, if anyone knows.

Say a terminal was one of the ones to be closed, and combined with another terminal.

Say the terminal to be closed was at a higher grade, and the drivers at this location DID have the option to follow their job to anothe approved terminal, and dovetail in.

However, the terminal they have the option to xfer to is at a lower pay grade..

Are the transfering drivers forced to drop down in grade, work under the lower pay grade at the new barn?

I work for the competition. When I drive by on the 99 I still can't believe that they closed Stockton. I think that used to be Yellow before they built Tracy.

I work for the competition. When I drive by on the 99 I still can't believe that they closed Stockton. I think that used to be Yellow before they built Tracy.
That terminal was the only FedEx Freight terminal with a Union. Why do you think they closed the other 28, so they could fold Stockton in there and no one would raise a stink. No more Union at FedEx Freight. Not that I blame them. The Teamsters leadership helped kill mine and 22k other brothers jobs.