Yellow | Question about transferring

I like turtle's

TB Lurker
Credits
Can you keep your vacation time you built with the company when you transfer to another terminal or do you have to give up everything and start at the bottom? No lay offs or anything like that so I understand I can't keep my seniority but my time at the company I'm hoping you can at least keep some perks.... If no then this company sorta disincentivizing retaining driver's so was optimistic that this should be a no brainer but I also worked here just long enough to know the people running the show lack brain's we literally could hire the monkeys at the zoo and have better decisions made.

monkey-launch-animation.md.gif

Can you keep your vacation time you built with the company when you transfer to another terminal or do you have to give up everything and start at the bottom? No lay offs or anything like that so I understand I can't keep my seniority but my time at the company I'm hoping you can at least keep some perks.... If no then this company sorta disincentivizing retaining driver's so was optimistic that this should be a no brainer but I also worked here just long enough to know the people running the show lack brain's we literally could hire the monkeys at the zoo and have better decisions made.

As long as you don’t monkey around, you dovetail to the bottom.

depends-merge under a change of ops, terms are determined by coo committee. another article will let you transfer, but keep your pay and vacations, you come on as low man

If it’s a regular change of operations, you will keep all vacation, pay & seniority, if it’s a 5/5 where you transfer on your own you keep all benefits & go to the bottom of that board, it will be specified in the change, if it doesn’t then it’s what I said 1st

Get clarification from the union or steward