Yellow | Question...any experts ?

Just a thought.....do you ever see the things that mgmt do to steal from the company. Little things like swing freight unnecessarily to pad the numbers...hense a bigger bonus. Or slip out every Friday 3 hours early....being salary does not make it OK. Or spend hours on the phone personal business instead of making sales calls and such. Your posts seem a little one sided, why do you hate drivers so?

Maybe it is the fact that he pointed out that it was a thirty year man,maybe he wants to move up on the list...

You don't bit the hand that feeds you.

I take it that you are refering to the company gnawing off the arm of the employees feeding it?
As far as The d&h, I'd consider that theft also but if you want to be technical, we've all stole time in extra time for breaks, lunch or just slowing down and doing every detail by the book because we believe that we got screwed by the company. Thats just the price the company pays if they want to play dirty, favorites or just being richardheads. They just seem to never learn that this is 1 game they can never win. Unless the driver is stupid enough to tell them his plans.

I stole a kiss from a gal 39 years ago and I am still serving time for it!.....LOL...KK.

Just put a chock block under it right now! I know it was 59 years ago! Always making yourself out younger then you are!:biglaugh:

VampClown.gif
We're all here to rob this place not to crank Zollars

dumb supers
29.gif
make the economy better by creating work
HM.gif

stealing time
is a crime​

chicago 309

It takes me how ever long it takes me to string a set the right way and for me to be safe doing it , you know set your pace IT'S NOT A RACE ? And if you have said something to me about which is none of your bussines I wouldnt hav had a problem telling you go f*** yourself . I'm just sayn

It takes me how ever long it takes me to string a set the right way and for me to be safe doing it , you know set your pace IT'S NOT A RACE ? And if you have said something to me about which is none of your bussines I wouldnt hav had a problem telling you go f*** yourself . I'm just sayn

Are you saying you get paid a half hour d/h to get into a pre strung set and drive away ? It may not be my business but I still may tell you that your a crook. Its not that i hate anyone and I do occasionally visit with a coworker on co. time but to outright stand there and say you owe me for 1/2 hour when the set is hooked is an outright lie. "nuff said Im off this topic , just thought Id throw it out there. Just seems like a big risk when theres all these confidential 1-800 #'s someone could call. Im just not that hard-up for money to be a liar.

I would steal from the company readily but the good lord would see me and I would not want to offend him.
That's funny, because that is exactly what I would hear from most of the old traditional blue work shirt drivers for YRC saying to the dispatcher, especially when they give up the clock time from being entered into the computer. I'm sure YRCW appreciates it, and their counting on their fellow Yes voters to keep up the good work with their old family tradition. :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
What keeps a road driver honest about his drops and hooks at a dark terminal. The other night I strung a set of trailers with the right tractor and everything, I mean ready to go, just jump in and turn the key. I walked in to punch out and over heard the roadman telling some guy on the phone, ' I need 1 hour of clock time and 1/2 hour for my hook' . He looked at me funny because he knew I heard him. Now Im no rat by any means, but this is a thirty year man. Ive been hooking these sets nightly for quite some time. The company is paying double for the same work ? How the hell can we survive when we have such thiefs ? Whats the difference from just stealing $15.00 cash ? Can you imagine the dollar value of fraud this ONE man alone could have pulled all through the years. CROOKS. If you are pulling this ::shit:: where you work your a crook plain and simple. Teamster or no Teamster, I call a spade a spade.

He was getting his time plus %15

That's funny, because that is exactly what I would hear from most of the old traditional blue work shirt drivers for YRC saying to the dispatcher, especially when they give up the clock time from being entered into the computer. I'm sure YRCW appreciates it, and their counting on their fellow Yes voters to keep up the good work with their old family tradition. :biglaugh:

How would you know?You haven't worked in months.Sitting home on computer all day sucking comp.

How would you know?You haven't worked in months.Sitting home on computer all day sucking comp.

He must of injured his brain.