Yellow | Question...any experts ?

Were you don't ask, don't tell?
Wow, they must of used that line a lot with the Marines. Actually, I was the one getting some play off of your girlfriends at night, while you Marines were playing the male version of Baywatch on the beach. :LMAO:

Not that I ask or tell, but you would think a Moderator would have something to say about a sexist/sexless remark. Just sayin.

What I cannot have a sense of humor with people I know ? Are you going to watch all my post ? And your right you don't have a right !!!!

What I cannot have a sense of humor with people I know ? Are you going to watch all my post ? And your right you don't have a right !!!!
A right to what? If I started rippin on ****-sexuals would you have something to say about it or tell Jeff to ban me?

A right to what? If I started rippin on ****-sexuals would you have something to say about it or tell Jeff to ban me?

I was not as you put it " rippin on ****-sexuals " ! Learn a sense of humor . And I wont take any of your holier than thou attitude as long as you have a Avatar saying RAPIST !!!!

I was not as you put it " rippin on ****-sexuals " ! Learn a sense of humor . And I wont take any of your holier than thou attitude as long as you have a Avatar saying RAPIST !!!!
I dont claim to be holy, and if you knew anything about "Big Ben" you would understand my avatar! But i'm guessing you don't have a clue who Ben is. Carry on Big R-14. It's all good.

I dont claim to be holy, and if you knew anything about "Big Ben" you would understand my avatar! But i'm guessing you don't have a clue who Ben is. Carry on Big R-14. It's all good.

I'm sure all the Steeler's fans appreciate your Avatar :biglaugh: And thank you I will carry on . Have a great day !

On 1-1-11 we'll have a cuomo-sexual for ny governor! You can rip on him all you want.:biglaugh:

Hay Becareful who your talking about. I do not steal and I love my job. I care so much about YRC I do my own drops for free. Ok so I lied about doing it for free. I would like to say its up to you. if you are so worried about POS company. Myself I would just simply put the fear of God into the *******. Let him know he is not right you did the work. If that doesn't work grease the door handle. When he rats you out, return the favor. I am a LOWLIFE

Forgot to add the post I was talking about?????????
:nono_h4h: Took me a couple of minutes to figure this out. :wtflol: Personaly I would get a different screen name. You probably get blamed for all kinds of things. :hysterical:

Last edited by a moderator:
:nono_h4h: Took me a couple of minutes to figure this out. :wtflol: Personaly I would get a different screen name. You probably get blamed for all kids of things. :hysterical:

Well we are what we are. Their is no life like Low Life.......