Central Transport | question for the cleveland area employees

loucards1

TB Lurker
Credits
hey guys i'm a city driver in louisville kentucky and my 8 year old son had a heart transplant at the cleveland clinic 4 years ago. we have stayed at the ronald mcdonald house and the cleveland clinic guesthouse each time we have been to cleveland for the duration of the transplant procedure and for his biopsies. we are coming up on thursday 15th for a heart biopsy thats scheduled early friday the 16th after which we'll be heading back home. we are staying at the holiday inn on lakeside ave. any info on this area or this holiday inn would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks guys!!!

hey guys i'm a city driver in louisville kentucky and my 8 year old son had a heart transplant at the cleveland clinic 4 years ago. we have stayed at the ronald mcdonald house and the cleveland clinic guesthouse each time we have been to cleveland for the duration of the transplant procedure and for his biopsies. we are coming up on thursday 15th for a heart biopsy thats scheduled early friday the 16th after which we'll be heading back home. we are staying at the holiday inn on lakeside ave. any info on this area or this holiday inn would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks guys!!!

cant help to much but theres tons of good places to eat off west 3rd or east 9th street exit downtown off route 2 which is right there . just head west on on i90/rt2 and stay on rt2 . about 5 miles from where your at (at the most). best of luck with the surgery . thats a real good hospital .

It is a older motel. I have never stayed there. A lot of people stay out on 90 around westlake. Coming up 71 you could stay in Strongsville or Berea they are suburbs of Cleveland. The Holiday Inn is more or less downtown Cleveland.

This Holiday inn doesn't look bad from the outside it is older but well maintained, I've delivered a/c units to it before but never been inside. Your also close enough downtown to be safe from the riff raff. I think this Hotel also has a attached parking garage.:USA: