XPO | Question for you Conway southern guys?

imported_bigdaddy

TB Lurker
Credits
How do you get paid for delays,drops &hooks, fuel pay also, where im at we get 18 for hook 24 if you bump them up to the door, thinking about making the jump to Conway any info would be helpful and also when do you qualify for pto days and vacation

How do you get paid for delays,drops &hooks, fuel pay also, where im at we get 18 for hook 24 if you bump them up to the door, thinking about making the jump to Conway any info would be helpful and also when do you qualify for pto days and vacation

conway pays by the mile to and from service centers on a linehaul paysheet. you are paid by the hour for city work.
if your on linehaul you start getting paid the minute you punch the clock to the minute you punch off the clock. if it takes you 15 minutes to hook a set they split your hourly pay up by the minute. same with fueling and droping out. you get paid by the hour on the dock then like i said before you get milage pay for driving to anther service center. i hope this helps you out.

18 minutes to hook,15 minutes to drop,8 minutes fueling,paid after one hour wait on meet and turn,usually become "regular" after 90 days and are eligible for benefits. I don't remember on vacations,been too long ago.Fully vested after 2 years service.:smilie_132: I know i am forgetting something,but it is all my tired brain can think of right now.

thank you for the info i appreciate it, they didnt tell me much about the small stuff like that but i knew I could rely on the faithful trucking boards for information, hopefully it wont be long for my background to come back and get started

This is the way I understand the vacation for your first year. After your initial 90 days you should become a "regular" employee. Upon reaching this status, you will accrue 1 day for each month through December.

I think it would be easier to figure things out if they would just give us our own copy of the employee handbook.