POLITICS Question On Your Thoughts On A Health Care Change.

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Magoo, May 15, 2019.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

As far as I am aware, the government only operates heath care facilities for the Veterans.
    Everyone else like those on Medicare get their health care from the same place you get yours.

But you fear something is going to happen to enslave you.
    Is that rational thinking?
    When you retire you will be on Medicare, no one will sell you insurance that you could afford the premium.
    Even the rich have medicare

2. Magoo

It's super expensive to buy your own and get something good.
    They can sell you anything and then not pay the hospital or the doctor
    Sorry we don't approve that procedure

3. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

IDK if it's only my state or if it's a new program nationwide but I'm getting a bunch of emails from licensed HC providers and some quotes and coverage looks pretty decent
    I'm going to hold back any further comments until I get more info

4. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Remember that Open Mic on CNN when Obama said his healthcare bill failed?

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    As usual, you jump to WRONG conclusions. MediShare qualifies with the government under OCare and there is NO insurance company.

I need Rand or some other Senators and Representatives because the Government must approve it by law or it doesnt qualify for the IRS and or MediCare. Dont want MediCare penalties- like you warned about....

6. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    I am retired and I pay for my own insurance, except for that you nailed it.

The reason people have no choice is because government stuck their incompetent nose in it. Just like SS the feds take 15% of your income for retirement then spent on whatever they wanted.

7. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

ObamaCare contractor pays employees to do nothing, whistleblower says

ObamaCare contractor pays employees to do nothing, whistleblower says | Fox News

Employees at an ObamaCare processing center in Missouri with a contract worth $1.2 billion are reportedly getting paid to do nothing but sit at their computers.

"Their goals are set to process two applications per month and some people are not even able to do that

Whistleblower: Obamacare Processing Center Workers Paid To Do Nothing

Whistleblower: Obamacare Processing Center Workers Paid To Do Nothing « CBS St. Louis

They’re told to sit at their computers and hit the refresh button every ten minutes- no more than every ten minutes.

Rastus likes this.
  8. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I think nobody should ever work again and everything is free.Then we could all stay on the internet all day and cry about how unfair our pathetic lives are.Kinda like the OP of this thread.

9. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Well isn't that just what your half-jerk stroke Urkel sold millions on, having the government see to it that healthcare for all would be cheaper? it cost the taxpayers into the trillions from the coffers both state and federal to set up, not to mention increases in premiums and out of pockets, he sure f-ed that up good didn't he? so I ask you, why would any independent thinking taxpayer want to give government another run at it, keywords of course are "independent" and "taxpayer".

10. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Magoo, 20 years 2 to go,

you still haven't replied

ObamaCare contractor pays employees to do nothing, whistleblower says

ObamaCare contractor pays employees to do nothing, whistleblower says | Fox News

Employees at an ObamaCare processing center in Missouri with a contract worth $1.2 billion are reportedly getting paid to do nothing but sit at their computers.

"Their goals are set to process two applications per month and some people are not even able to do that

Whistleblower: Obamacare Processing Center Workers Paid To Do Nothing

Whistleblower: Obamacare Processing Center Workers Paid To Do Nothing « CBS St. Louis

They’re told to sit at their computers and hit the refresh button every ten minutes- no more than every ten minutes.

11. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Just Dreamin' AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Yep. That's what I had until Obamacare put the screws to me.

jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  13. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Government always does stuff better, just look at the post office vs. Fedex.

14. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The government needs to just stay out of healthcare altogether. Those inefficient, incompetent buffoons couldn't run a lemonade stand efficiently.
    Let the private sector handle it because competition is the only thing that brings costs down.

And Magoo, how can you still support our SS funds going to pay for illegal's healthcare? That defies logic.

jimmy g likes this.
  15. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

considering the government does very little right
    why would anyone want that

16. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Some people look at Govt. as their God, even though there are very few examples of anything they do right. Then there is the money issue. Some people act like Govt. can just pay for anything as though they are a profitable corporation or something. If a business was as efficient as the Govt., they wouldn't be in business over one year and they'd go toes up.

jimmy g likes this.
  17. Magoo

Govt. stuck there nose in it to draw up lines of service because the insurance companys demanded it. Territory protection and allowed to charge higher prices without competition.
    People in Congress just didn't decide one day Hey lets do this and improve service. They did it because the people handing them the money wrote the law for them. They just had to introduce it so the others could vote on it.

Insurance companies exist to make money, they don't want old people costing them a fortune every year. Thats why we need Medicare, most of us could not afford the premium private industry would charge us. I hear even rich people use Medicare because it's guaranteed coverage.

18. Magoo

But FED EX won't come to your house for 50 cents

19. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Too many people on Medicare and we would end up with a national system just like the VA is. Long lines, denied claims and one large cluster :censored:.
    No thanks.

jimmy g likes this.
  20. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    And Fed Ex isn't billions of dollars in debt either.

buffalobill, jimmy g and Rastus like this.