•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Holland | Question

White

Might be going to hell in a bucket…
Visitor, Linehaul Driver at Salsa. Just hired a part time dockworker. Holland retiree. Didn’t think that jived with y’all’s pension. Doesn’t much matter to me, curious.

You do what you do. And be happy. Never mind us washed out, washed up old wrinklys at the lunch counter.

The worst thing about work is to spend your free time kevitching about work.

FatChance

Premium
Visitor, Linehaul Driver at Salsa. Just hired a part time dockworker. Holland retiree. Didn’t think that jived with y’all’s pension. Doesn’t much matter to me, curious.
I know some folks won't get it. Some of us old timers just like to work. Honey dos at the house get done eventually, playing golf a couple times a week. Some time you just have to work to stay out of trouble!

BIG R GUY

MAGA-Mirrors And Girls Always
Premium
I know some folks won't get it. Some of us old timers just like to work. Honey dos at the house get done eventually, playing golf a couple times a week. Some time you just have to work to stay out of trouble!
I usually get into trouble at work, when running Northbound 294, around MM 46.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock