FedEx Freight | Question

Boats n hoes

TB Lurker
Credits
Accident in my personal vehicle. Someone hit Me from behind. No moving violations. Do I need to bring it in even though I'm not at fault? I got the police report and insurance is involved. Got pictures of the rear end Collison done to my vehicle. Not sure if that will need to be shown. Both vehicles able to be driven away under own power.

Had you been cited, and convicted of a violation, it would have to be reported to the company. Sorry for your bad luck though, I hope the insurance will take care of you.

Had you been cited, and convicted of a violation, it would have to be reported to the company. Sorry for your bad luck though, I hope the insurance will take care of you.
The DOT does not require accidents & violations reports from the driver anymore since May of last year. The employer is responsible for pulling each drivers record and forwarding to DOT per the rule change from the FMCA. The only time you report accidents and violations is if they occur in company owned equipment.

The DOT does not require accidents & violations reports from the driver anymore since May of last year. The employer is responsible for pulling each drivers record and forwarding to DOT per the rule change from the FMCA.
Thanks for the correction, I wasn’t aware of that change.

I had to tattle on myself , it was on my bike , fast :burnsauce:
Just got yelled at by safety pants and a FDEXF Co. threating letter.
And a $450 - Failure To Obey A Sign , NOTHING HAPPEN