XPO | Question

If you do .....now's the time.......buy low.....sell high..........don't tell .......it's a secret.........good luck,i'm out, 31 and done ,at XAC...In 08 I bought cnw at17 then again at 20 a share cashed in at 46 not bad for a dumbass truck driver. Good luck, See Ya.

Well done, driver. Good to hear the little guy can get a win here and there.

I don't see this XPO/Conway thing as being anywhere close to the same as the YRCW merger of Yellow/Roadway and the purchase of Holland.

Those companies were stagnant and not going anywhere, and Conway was making money. Where XPO is becoming more diversified and giving themselves the opportunity to keep all of the money in house, by handling the freight from point A to point B. And with the XPO name already being solid overseas, they're on the upswing, and with all of their freight now coming into the former Conway system, I would think that it would be a good time to invest into their stock.

*Note:
I'm not a stock broker or investment guru.......I only play one on here.
lol

I don't know about Yellow but Roadway was no where near stagnant when we got bought out. Always made boatloads of profit,and just bought New Penn. Sorry but I don't see your point.

Yellow employees claim their success, Roadway claims their success, but combined became a turd. Who'd have thunk it? Lol
Whatever.....off topic again.

Haha your Union they are nonunion think they will be fine. This Bradley guy has done very well in my option:wavey: They don't have give away millions bc a driver got his feeling hurt bc the guy below him stayed over and worked few hrs more and didn't give guy above him the opportunity to make the extra hour :hysterical: Then senior guy files grievance and gets back pay for hours he didn't even work think you get my point.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????? You definitely need a lesson in English

Yellow employees claim their success, Roadway claims their success, but combined became a turd. Who'd have thunk it? Lol
Whatever.....off topic again.
Well the facts were all 3 operating companies were doing well, but when the economy crashed they weren't able to service the debt and then threw gas on the fire with a hastily and poorly executed merger of yellow and roadway that they're still trying to sort out to this day. The debt load xpo is carrying would definitely concern me. Mr Jacobs is either a genius or a moron, only time will tell.

Haha your Union they are nonunion think they will be fine. This Bradley guy has done very well in my option:wavey: They don't have give away millions bc a driver got his feeling hurt bc the guy below him stayed over and worked few hrs more and didn't give guy above him the opportunity to make the extra hour :hysterical: Then senior guy files grievance and gets back pay for hours he didn't even work think you get my point.

I have been in the union my whole life and never heard of the kind of grievances you are talking about.

Overtime from the top is what I think he was referring to.

Depends on your State and Local work rules. Years ago under a straight hog board that would have been the case, but I have not heard about any barn with a straight Hog Board in thirty years.

In our Barn, seniority for overtime only holds on your shift and then the only one we can bump are casuals, 4 hour part-timers, or someone with less seniority. If there are casuals or part-timers working the Company must ask if I want to go home.

There are a couple of guys at our terminal on early shifts that have tried to push super-seniority, but that dog don't hunt. If work is slow and senior guys from early shifts have their 10 hours in before I have my 8 hours, they have to go home. Besides 99 percent of the guys at my barn are more than happy to go home on 10 hours.