Estes | Questions about road transfers.

ltlfan

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone tell me if you work on a road board at a terminal can you transfer to another terminal if they start to hire?

yes and you get your company senority after 90 days. if its a new term it don't matter you'll be at the top. most of all welcome to the boards. get everyone on here

thanks for the reply. any opinion on better terminal (rockford or chicago) as far as more freight -miles?

are there any tricks on the road test or is it hook a set and prove you can drive?

thats it just to make sure you know how to drive nothin fancy... good luck.. i'm not sure but either term would be ok. alot of stuff movin out of each one

thanks for the reply. any opinion on better terminal (rockford or chicago) as far as more freight -miles?

are there any tricks on the road test or is it hook a set and prove you can drive?

Apparently there's enough freight from CHI 028 to HAR 024 that we've got to use outside carriers to haul it...and that's been over the at least the past 3 weeks Between Landstar and Benefit.. I'm sure we could have employed a few more road guys :1036316054: Wait, if you speak English or you can't slide your Fifth wheel ( and wanna tear off your mudflaps:biglaugh: ) you probably arent qualified

i filled out a app today. do they contact very fast if they are interested? it was at chicago. any help would be great thanks!!

i filled out a app today. do they contact very fast if they are interested? it was at chicago. any help would be great thanks!!

Every terminal is ran differently from the next.. so it's hard to say how soon they'll call you. I'm sure if they need Road guys that bad, and you're qualified. (You can breath, right?) They'll be giving you a call. When I applied here, they called me back the day after I put my app in. We had a competent TM then.