SEFL | Questions?

GORGEOUSGEORGE

TB Lurker
Credits
I just filled out an application for southeastern freight p+d, that was only thing available in my area. If hired on would I ever be able to get a linehaul position when one becomes available even if got hired for the city

I just filled out an application for southeastern freight p+d, that was only thing available in my area. If hired on would I ever be able to get a linehaul position when one becomes available even if got hired for the city

Yes you would be able to transfer to line haul, at the smaller terminals line haul positons rarely come open. Its also done on senority. Say some one else who was been there longer than you wants the same postion, they would get it.

George
If you get on at one of the ATL terminals the odds of you getting a Line Haul job would be very good.Also these Terminals have Team Trucks. I know this doesn't sound good but from what I hear they are pretty good jobs.Most are out and back in 1 day or they have System team that stay out all week. I think but am not positive you are always home on the weekends.Good Luck

At my terminal if you run Combo it is bid out of the City. So if a LInehaul run comes open it would be to the city driver that wants it with the most seniority