XPO | Questions....

anosyone

TB Lurker
Credits
So what will happen to the money ConWay put away for the insurance? Will we still keep the same 401K plan? What about the share plan (of which we get very little)?

So what will happen to the money ConWay put away for the insurance? Will we still keep the same 401K plan? What about the share plan (of which we get very little)?

I believe XPO is also self insured. So it is what it is. Money put back to cover any catastrophic loss of life and/or equipment. As required.

Someone said that somewhere on the portal it says that after one year we will switch from T Rowe to the Pinnacle group for 401K.

He currently offers employees some sort of match. Not sure how many are eligible or how much they get. Just grape vine stuff. Sorry, they ain't told us much of anything.

I'm talking about the money that was put away for the drivers for insurance when you retire. It wasn't much but it was something.

Not the pension but money that was set aside to help with medical expenses or premiums when retired. It was one of those things they probably took away. It wasn't much they put in every year , maybe $600 but it added up.

I know you or another Canadian driver has answered this before , but I can't remember: Did the Canadian part of Con-way Inc. have a pension? Was it the same as the US's and if you had one does it still exist or is it capped off like US.

Also , what type of retirement plan do you have now?

I know you or another Canadian driver has answered this before , but I can't remember: Did the Canadian part of Con-way Inc. have a pension? Was it the same as the US's and if you had one does it still exist or is it capped off like US.

Also , what type of retirement plan do you have now?
Pension is very similar to yours. We took the cut as well. We have the option of putting an additional 8 percent voluntarily into our pensions. Our pension system is self sustaining and is not touched by our gov't.

Not the pension but money that was set aside to help with medical expenses or premiums when retired. It was one of those things they probably took away. It wasn't much they put in every year , maybe $600 but it added up.

It's a fixed amount based, I believe, on how much you earned. I've used up most of mine in 3 years.

I think a lot of answers to your questions are going to come in time, and in a short period!