FedEx Freight | questions

there are RUMORS of FedEx opening another terminal in the Salisbury area meaning maybe some guys from both Greensboro and CLT will transfer when the new one opens and gives you a chance to move on up quickly.

At which point, the powers that be at FedEx will decide if they will allow someone to dovetail in or not, depending on the weather. Then there will be times when your particular center will be short a guy or two and then they'll let guys from other centers 50 or 100 miles away to come to your center and bump your dumbass down and let them come in with their seniority 'cause they feel like it....

Yeah, sad commentary, but I'm just here for the dough. Rule book? We don't need no stinking rulebooks!

At which point, the powers that be at FedEx will decide if they will allow someone to dovetail in or not, depending on the weather. Then there will be times when your particular center will be short a guy or two and then they'll let guys from other centers 50 or 100 miles away to come to your center and bump your dumbass down and let them come in with their seniority 'cause they feel like it....

Yeah, sad commentary, but I'm just here for the dough. Rule book? We don't need no stinking rulebooks!
Pfft, they told me it was a guidebook subject to interpretation.

The new employee handbook.
LoUkEjt.jpg

We bid tractors twice a year by seniority. Doesn’t mean you and it will be in the same place at the same time.
ok...I was wondering since I've seen some guys with a sirius/xm antenna on their passenger mirror...need to know, IF I get the job, I'll change my service over to the phone app and buy a bluetooth speaker. No worries, nighttime has the best stuff on sirius/xm anyways.

ok...I was wondering since I've seen some guys with a sirius/xm antenna on their passenger mirror...need to know, IF I get the job, I'll change my service over to the phone app and buy a bluetooth speaker. No worries, nighttime has the best stuff on sirius/xm anyways.

I dunno, George Noory is really sucking lately. Stopped listening months ago. Too much air time given to Bigfoot BS, the stupid Numbers lady, and that chick with the super annoying voice linda moulton howe..Dave, she's a real looker, u might be interested.

More than likely you’ll be running nights, probably to CLT, to pound the patio. As for trucks, you’ll get an assigned truck and you’ll be slip-seating with a daytime driver...it’ll be up to you and your slip-seat to decide who’s cb radio, xm radio, etc. It’s possible your slip driver will already have xm!! :1036316054: