ABF | quite on nmfa

NMFA response

I am a road driver out of Dallas Texas and I was at a Local 745 meeting this past Sunday and our Business Agent said that TMI and Hoffa will be meeting in Washing D.C. starting this week and we should have a contract by Christmas.

:butt kiss:

I got a recorded message today at my house from Tyson Johnson. He said the supplements should be done by the end of this week and they are meeting again next week on the NMFA and expect things to be wrapped up shortly.

I got a recorded message today at my house from Tyson Johnson. He said the supplements should be done by the end of this week and they are meeting again next week on the NMFA and expect things to be wrapped up shortly.

I live in New Mexico and received the same message 12-04-07.

u know..i aint heard a good rumore in a long time..hell id settle for a good lie......
you know any good ones there scooter??!!!!by the way,ho ho ho!!and best of holidays to you and yours on this joyous holiday season.....:smilie_132::3dflagsdotcom_usa_2:funky:

:bsanta::3dflagsdotcom_usa_2as far as that go's merry christmas and happy new year to all on t/bds.ive really enjoyed reading all the yack on my downtime this year.it shure helps on those slow boring nights when you cant sleep at 5 in the morning.....