R&L | QWE logistics

Credits
Here's an idea. How about we, the drivers, start sticking it to QWE Logistics and their "Do not hold freight for any reason" ::shit::?

Let's start calling in all shipments billed to these people as "Guaranteed Service".

I mean, if they want guaranteed service I say let the S.O.B.'s start paying for it.

Every QWE BOL I pick up, I cross it out and write call for appointment.9 out of 10 times they are going to residentials anyway.If they really knew R&L they would know that we don;t hold any freight for any reason.

I think they are not much better then CH.R.QWE never had me at a place and had 4 other drivers there to get that pickup #

Every QWE BOL I pick up, I cross it out and write call for appointment.9 out of 10 times they are going to residentials anyway.If they really knew R&L they would know that we don;t hold any freight for any reason.

I never see that written on their BOLs, because I've though of that too. Sometimes I see delivery receipts that say "do not hold" and "call for appointment".

I think that's written in the company's contract with QWE.