Holland | R.I.P. Skyrider

Piano Man

Please don’t tell my mom I’m a freight hauler.
Credits
Tony Grant who used to be a line haul driver out of Milwaukee, WI has passed away. On Monday. 52 years old. Past away from complications from covid 19 I guess. He was in hospital for a couple months from the sound of it.

Tony Grant who used to be a line haul driver out of Milwaukee, WI has passed away. On Monday. 52 years old. Past away from complications from covid 19 I guess. He was in hospital for a couple months from the sound of it.
Way too young...prayers to his family

I’m standing in agreement with the prayers for his family. He was a good man, and I’ve known him for a long time. Before his USF Holland days he had a truck leased on to Mason Dixon. I was leased on with their competitor. We used to end up running together more often than not. Flatbeds coast to coast. He was at Roundy’s and ABF after that and before Holland. He had 20+ years there and then recently bought his own truck and trailer and leased on with a dump truck and flatbed outfit called Flat Top Transport. He was always on me to come to Holland, but I never wanted to be gone all week and living in motels for a freight company. Never was a good p&d man. Have done it for years, but was just never fond of it.

Tony will be missed. I’m in the city in MI but drove his truck a few times on p/d. Always liked his BABY ON BOARD sign in the window.
He was on Cleveland, OH for so long that I forget he ran to Detroit and Grand Rapids, MI towards the end before he quit he was running Kansas City, KS and then turning Rock Island, IL. He was a good guy.

Sad, too young, thoughts and prayers to his family and all who knew him

I’m standing in agreement with the prayers for his family. He was a good man, and I’ve known him for a long time. Before his USF Holland days he had a truck leased on to Mason Dixon. I was leased on with their competitor. We used to end up running together more often than not. Flatbeds coast to coast. He was at Roundy’s and ABF after that and before Holland. He had 20+ years there and then recently bought his own truck and trailer and leased on with a dump truck and flatbed outfit called Flat Top Transport. He was always on me to come to Holland, but I never wanted to be gone all week and living in motels for a freight company. Never was a good p&d man. Have done it for years, but was just never fond of it.
Any idea how James Robb is taking it? Those two were more like family weren't they?