R&L | R&L Carriers &The Resorts...AHHHHHH

joker78

TB Lurker
Credits
:clap:I just wish had more vacation time to enjoy more time at the resorts. I have stayed in all four, and they are wonderful and they really go out to make us feel comfortable. Found out why they closed the Fort Myers, it seems mother nature had her hand in this one. Every ouple of years when the hurricane season comes to pass, it would creat havoc on the first floor causing thousands of dollars to clean up... Heck , I didn't like the crowds on the narrow street anyways. When in Florida, I like being next to the ocean, like Daytona. I must say, that I am thankful that there is somewhere that I can enjoy myself with all my family, and the company pays for it. You don't find that very often in todays economy. Well,its back to hauling frieght,"When is my NEXT vacation"

Found out why they closed the Fort Myers, it seems mother nature had her hand in this one. Every ouple of years when the hurricane season comes to pass, it would creat havoc on the first floor causing thousands of dollars to clean up...
I was told they closed it because there was always a waiting list..... Maybe ten years ago it served it's purpose now it's not big enough. Also was told they are looking for a bigger facility to replace Ft. Meyers.

I was told they closed it because there was always a waiting list..... Maybe ten years ago it served it's purpose now it's not big enough. Also was told they are looking for a bigger facility to replace Ft. Meyers.

I think that is why it was the best one.It was small and more comfortable than the cookie cutter smothering rooms of Daytona beach and way too many people.

To all, they did not close ft. Meyers resort......it is now open to the public. It will cost an r&l employee $500 to stay there for the week....it is called the r&l ambassodor....thanks for the memo

To all, they did not close ft. Meyers resort......it is now open to the public. It will cost an r&l employee $500 to stay there for the week....it is called the r&l ambassodor....thanks for the memo

Can we use those great pride points to stay there?:biglaugh:

where are all the r & l resorts located? is it like staying at a hotel? i have to admit, that is a very unique benefit they have to offer.

The resorts are in northern california, pigeon forge tenn & daytona beach fl.

I have heard they are like staying in an hotel. But I have no direct experience with them as the absolute last place I want to vacation is somewhere they know my name & how to fire me..

The resorts are in northern california, pigeon forge tenn & daytona beach fl.

I have heard they are like staying in an hotel. But I have no direct experience with them as the absolute last place I want to vacation is somewhere they know my name & how to fire me..

me too, i drink way too much beer to stay at a place where i can get fired:guiness:

::shit:: if your drunk all thay will do is ban you from going to the resorts for the year. that is your time not r&l time.

My wife and I spent a week at Big Bear Frontier Resort in California for our 25th anniversary last year. I was very impressed, it was fantastic. I wrote a review on my blog about it but I don't know if I'm allowed to leave the link. I recommend the Big Bear Resort to anyone that likes the out-doors and nature.