R&L | R & L ..Memphis,TN

my husband works @ R & L

I hear R & L in Memphis,TN is hiring PT dock..Anyone here know anything about this?

Thanks
my husband is a line haul driver at R & L. i will ask him for you if they are hiring dock workers. i also know the office workers.

my husband is a line haul driver at R & L. i will ask him for you if they are hiring dock workers. i also know the office workers.

Welcome, and bit of advice for newcomers...
Check the date the message was posted in the upper left hand corner.
The poster may be already working there, but it's always good to see someone helping others. :1036316054:

The poster may have already worked there and moved on by now....11 months is a long time for an R&L Dockworker.... but if he is still there and.....maybe if he sleeps with some of the office help he might too get a chance to be a Vp of Qc= Questionable Creep

Go to hell mailman,make sure you know what youre talking about before you go making assumptions about me.I dont have to screw office trash to get a job anywhere,if you have something to say,say it to me,& stand up when you talk to me boy.

Popeye---

Now I am speaking to you directly, you now can say I said it to you......make sure you eat and swallow your spinach before you open up your mouth and talk......

Are you new?????? I did not reference you personally. I was just making an observation of how some higher ups got to their positions and the average length of R&L dockworkers.